Epilogue

2 years later...

Flashback..

"Everyone out the way! I need to make sure we can get him stitched up to stop the bleeding. He has a gunshot wound as well and it's very possible due to the adrenaline rush he'd had he didn't realize how much blood he'd actually been losing." Dr.Estrada told Sugar who was hysterical. Her mother's heart was breaking seeing her daughter this way but she was glad that she was there so Sugar wouldn't have to be alone in a time like this.

Sugar just knew this was it. She was finally going to lose it all. Dr.Estrada — whom was Anthony's personal doctor had came immediately being he only lived a block away. Ant had help him purchase his home so that he'd always be close. Ant feared someone would eventually come for him or even Sugar. So if something were to happen he wanted to be sure help was close so that he could at least save one of them.

"Let me help him Sugar, please. I owe this to him just as much as you. Go outside and just breathe baby. I know this is hard on you and Ant would want you to be strong. Gone pull yourself together." Her mother told her while applying pressure to Anthony's wounds while Dr.Estrada quickly pulled out all of his supplies.

"I wont let him die on you." Dr.Estrada assured.

Sugar so badly wanted to argue with her mother on how she needed to be there for him how he'd been there for her but decided against it. Sugar knew she couldn't handle this. She was becoming weak at the thought of losing him and was in dire need of some fresh air. Plus, she still handle a body to handle.. And if anything since she couldn't stop from being emotional the least she could do is handle business for him and sadly she was now use to this life of murder. Ant knew she could handle it. She was different now.

Going to the car she prayed it was Amir. She'd hoped he was finally gone. Well, she just kind of just knew it would be Amir. Anthony didn't seem to want to tell her who hurt him and after admitting he killed Bruce already who else could it have been? He was the last one standing...or so she thought. Opening the driver door Sugar stopped dead in her tracks.

A bitch? A bitch did this? Is this who had her man fighting for his life? Who was this woman and why the hell was she with Ant? It made Sugar wonder was Ant really her man or was he playing both sides with this corpse? How did Ant know her and why did he feel comfortable enough to have a another woman in his car with him? Anthony was never one to do business with bitches he didn't trust. So many unanswered questions ran through Sugars head making her blood boil because she didn't know and couldn't get the answers she wanted.

She acouldn't cause a scene while Dr.Estrada was there. Especially in times like this but her mind immediately went to the worse case scenario. She paced the ground back and forth trying to call herself down. It was one  thing that her man life was on the line but to think that a mistress could've been the cause put things on a whole other level. Although, she did pray that he could save Ant. Just so she could kill him herself if what she thought what was going on was true.

She didn't want to think he could've done this to her, not after he'd put his life on the line for her time and time again. It would've be pointless that he would do that for her just to have someone on the side. What if this was who he occupied his time while she was busy with Amir? Remembering she had his phone she flipped it open and took a picture of the face of the body and sent the message.

Sugar put on gloves and began to roll out the tarp they kept in their garage. Luckily it was the middle of the night and the very few neighbors they did have were a nice distance away. She dragged the body onto it as it flopped to the ground. Her phone began to go off as she pulled of the bloody latex gloves taking a deep breath she answered. "Oh my god! It's Bianca its fucking Bianca! Did you fucking do this to her?! Where's Ant!? When he finds this shit out he will kill you dead! Why would you kill his family?" Anthony's mother sobbed.