Fifteen (Filler)

"She was all, he in his zOnE. Like I ain't been doing this shit with Ant. Then he had the nerve to come for me without even acknowledging the fact that I got his fucking bread right. Ole stupid ass nigga, lucky I ain't pocket that shit for myself." Kyra ranted to Bruce passing him the blunt.

Bruce had taken her out shopping at the PINK store and made her go buy some diapers and wipes for Mira since she left her belongings. Bruce was honestly tired of talking about Anthony. He was just ready for him and Kyra to finally be on. He was sick and tired of working under Ant when he had been the one molding Anthony into the man he is today these past few years.

"Damn, you never talk about us as much you complain about this pussy." Bruce spoke obviously bothered. He always felt like he had to be in competition with Anthony when all he really wanted to do was still him that he been fucking his bitch and that Anthony's drug business was going to be his. Bruce was always too smart though, he knew that moment would come very soon. He just had to stay patient.

"Because this pussy got us fucked up babe!" Kyra was hoping to make it seem her rant was really because of them. Plus, it was the only way he'd truly listen.

"Look how he talks to me and treats me even after you told him how fucking weak that makes him. He doesn't respect shit you have to say Bruce. He's going to fall of that throne of his cause he doesnt listen to a real man." Kyra got up straddling his lap as they sat at his round wooden dinner table. She played with the diamond chain that glistened around his neck.

"He got that Sugar bitch sitting up on her high horse doing drops when it should've been you bae. He chose this homeless ass hoe over us both." Kyra expressed. They were currently at Bruce's spot while his son played outside with his daughter. Bruce's sixty-seven year old mother was visiting her grandchildren so she sat outside with Mira who played in her bouncer.

Bruce rubbed the hairs of his full beard in thought. Pulling at the blunt Kyra passed him he used his free hand to rub on Kyra's small round ass. "Maybe you right, we need to get shit to shake and quick. You mentioned Amir earlier. What we doing about playboy?" Bruce had been aware of Amir's return.
Bruce made it his business to know everybody else's business. If some shit happened in the streets he had to know. He wouldn't dare tell Kyra he knew though. He knew he wouldn't hear the end of the shit and he was doing a damn good job of playing the good guy.

"Amir is the freaking big Stacks guy. He the nigga everyone been talking about lately. I overhead you and Anthony's conversation about him and how paid this nigga is. Did you know it was Amir?" Kyra quizzed.

"Hell nawh baby, you know I know you been wanting to confront him about Mira." Bruce really ain't give a damn and was pissed Sugar didn't do the drop. Kyra wasn't supposed to find out. He had already made a personal visit to Amir advising him so when he found out he come back. He wanted to tell Anthony Sugar wasn't the one who delivered the product but he didn't want to rat on Kyra in the process. His loyalty was with her.

"Hmph, well I still plan to. Mira needs her daddy." Bruce rolled his eyes passing her the blunt. "He did uh, well he gave me a phone." Kyra said in a low tone  while avoiding eye contact. She was afraid of Bruce going off. Behind close doors Bruce could become scarier then Ant if triggered.

"Fuck he give you a phone for?" Bruce snatched the blunt out of her hand.

"Chill out! I told you Mira needs her daddy. We need to talk. He needs to make up for lost time and I need funding to keep my mouth shut. We both know Ant a be quick to kill him. He knows he Amir left town, he ain't no fool. Plus I cried like a baby like Mira needed him and how would he feel. I even played the you had no family card and that really got to him." Kyra giggled making Bruce laugh as well.

"Don't forget we need product big baby." Kyra rubbed Bruce's belly. "Ain't you hungry? Cause I'm trynna eat, you hear me?

"That's why you my lady." Bruce grinned showing his pearly whites before pecking Kyra on the lips.

"Business first." She tapped his lips with her finger smiling. "You taught me that. Now I'm a natural born hustler." Kyra perked up.

"I told CoCo Anthony was gone believe that bullshit story about Joc. Just like the kidnapping one." Bruce laughed so hard he began to choke on the blunt. "Now that one was a classic." He shook his head. "She really in now. Joc ass was a rat anyway and I ain't like the way he looked at you."

"You know I only got eyes for you. You ready to get this money?" Kyra asked biting down on her lip.

"You know this." Bruce nodded. Everything seemed to be playing out in their favor.. this could be the perfect come up.