Thirty Two

Its Over Now

"Come on Ant dawg." Amir cried as his lip trembled. "Shit don't even got be like this."

"You right.." Ant rose up snatching the knife from his shoulder.

"Fuuucccck!" Amir screamed as Ant smiled in amusement.

"Shit don't got to be this way. Shit should be far worse then what I just did and that's exactly what I plan to do." Ant said walking away to look through his box of torture items.

"Wha-what? What you mean?! Look, I got money! I can pay you off! I can give you all I got left and leave! I'll never come back again, pleaseeee dawg. Please just don't let me go out like this." Amir pleaded. Amir seen Anthony's eyes were dark when he looked at him and he had no remorse for the pain he was inflicting on him. Though he was begging for his life he had a gut feeling nothing he said had mattered now.

Anthony stood to Amir with his back faced to him as he chuckled to himself at Amir claiming to pay him off and leave. "Is you fucking stupid or are you dumb?" Ant turned around wincing his eyes. "Didn't we do this shit already? And yet despite my fucking promise that'll kill you if you came back, you still did?" Amir adverted his eyes from Anthony's in shame. "Yeah nigga, look the fuck away like the pussy you is."

"Just hear me out Ant-" Amir began.

Ant quickly whipped out his switch blade slicing Amir across his right cheek as he cried out in pain. He sounded like the little bitty bitch Anthony had always knew he'd been.

"Was you fucking screaming like this when you was drugging my fucking lady? Drugging her? Have her fucking raped!?" Ant roared with his face turning red and vein bulging from his forehead. A tear slipped down his face that he quickly wiped it away taking the switch blade slicing the left side of Amir's face as well. He was gone make sure Amir felt Sugar's pain. The pain he had now felt.

"Noooooo." Amir cried. "Just stop! Pleaseeee." Amir begged. Anthony hawked up the biggest loogie he could from the back of his throat landing it right on Amir's upper lip.

"Fuck you begging ass bitch. That shit don't mean shit to me. Did you go easy on Sugar?!" He yelled directly in Amir's face as Amir looked to the ground with tears streaming down his face. Amir had now regretted everything. Even back to the very first day he'd met Ant. He'd always been jealous of him. Jealousy was an ugly trait. The same trait that made him purposely impregnate Kyra to upset Ant in hopes he'd be heartbroken and never love again. That same trait that made him get in the game to overthrow Anthony. The same trait that was now going to cost him his life...

Amir was so silent you could probably hear the sweat that dripped from Anthony's forehead as it dropped to the floor. "Speaking of, if you called yourself taking her from me like you "tried" to do Kyra did you least give a small fuck about her before you fucked over her over?" Ant asked as he walked back to his box pulling out a rope that he dragged as across the floor as he walked back to Amir.

Amir held a confused expression on his face unsure of Anthony's next move. At least when he seen the blade he could at least prepare hisself slightly for what was to come. And due to fact that he didn't know what was to come, the many scenarios played in his head causing him to piss himself. "You think I'm asking all this shit for nothing? I need answers now so talk before I make this shit slower then what  it is and you really feel my wrath."