Thirty

Sugar

"Mmmm.. stop Ant I'm still sle- oh fuck." I moaned while half sleep.

My legs were still killing me from the way he fucked me last night. He punished my ass in the most pleasurable way possible. Made me wonder what other relative ass I should whoop if I was gone be getting fucked like this. After the many rounds we went I had finally fallen into a deep sleep when I was awakened but the warmth of his mouth on my pussy. I guess since we'd fallen asleep naked he decided to take the opportunity.

Anthony was beneath the covers that covered me up with his ankles hanging over the edge of the bed as all you could see was the cover bobbing around from his head movements. Snatching the covers back he look up to me with a sly grin spread across his face. "Good morning beautiful, now can I finish?" He asked throwing the covers back over his head as I propped my legs wider for him.

If anything ever happened between us where we had to split I just might have to take his tongue with me. I winded my hips across his face as he flicked his tongue rapidly on my clit. "Oh shiiiiiiiit, right there." I fisted the sheets feeling my orgasm near.

"You gone cum for Papi?" He lifted his head and smacked my pussy. He knew that I loved that and it made me scream each time.

"YES! I'm cumming Papi" I screamed feeling my legs shake and then I came into his mouth. I breathed heavily watching him suck all the cream out of me. "Oh my god" I moaned and fell back into the bed.

I heard him chuckle before he tapped my thigh, looking down at him he stood to his feet and I licked my lips watching him stroke himself off. "Turn over for me baby," his voice was deep making me throb all over and do as he told.

Turning over I tooted my ass perfectly for him and arched my back just how he liked it. "Ain't no running" he smacked my ass and slid in. We both hissed.

"Okay Papi" I closed my eyes as he gripped my hips and placed his thumbs in my back dimples before slowly moving in and out of me hitting my spot each time.

•••

"Hm?" I opened my eyes feeling Ant smack me on the ass. "I can't take no more rounds. At this point it's rape." I mumbled while he laughed.

After this morning I didn't even know that he had fucked me back to sleep. I hated when we fucked because we'd always sleep right after and sleep the whole entire day away. Then again his dick and tongue was so good I didn't even care no more. He had a bitch feeling like she was on cloud nine and I was. I had a natural high with him.

"Shut the fuck up, you gone get up and cook for me babe?" I heard his belt buckle and lifted up.

"Why you all dressed up?" I raised a brow.

"I got to go check on some shit. I got what I want you to cook on the counter. Imma have a few people over so it's a lot." He told me bending down pecking my lips. "Aight?"

"Yeah. I'll cook." I rolled my eyes and he grabbed my chin making me look at him.

"Don't do that. I ain't on nothing sneaky, you my one and only and I ain't forgot about your surprise." He told me and I sighed.

"I'm sorry. I trust you. Be safe."

"You better. I love you." He kissed me and I smiled against his lips mumbling an I love you more back.

Watching him walk out the door I laid back with a huge smile on my face. I was happy. I was in love and I felt free. Getting up I decided to shower and go to the kitchen. I smacked my lips seeing all the food he had out as if he was having a damn party. But with the dick he just gave me I would go hunt a bear and cook it for him. Turning on my music I began to cook for my man as I sang along to Meg the Stallion to get in my zone.