Three

I edited this chapter so if you've read then reread because I did add on some parts. Please be sure to vote and comment. 💜

•••••••

Getting dressed to head out the tension was definitely thick back in the house. I'll catch Kyra stealing looks at me here and there while we were getting our things around the room. I already knew what she was thinking already. She wanted to know what Ant had told me but both her and I knew better to say shit about it while he was still in the house. He obviously pulled me to the side to be discreet about it. Let Ant even hear his name being brought up and he would've came barging into the room so we just stayed silent.

I even offered to get Mira ready but Kyra quickly refused. I ain't care though, I didn't want to for real anyway. I was over Kyra already today and the day had just begun. I decided to grab my purse before going to sit on the porch to wait.

Ant sat in the living room near the door looking as if he was grabbing stuff as well to head out behind us. He made sure I left out first before following behind me until I took a seat on the steps. He walked over to his boy Bruce who was parked across the street and greeted him with a handshake. Bruce's job was watching and following our every move if we decided to go outside the house. After speaking with Bruce he posted up against his black Range Rover before calling my name. "Aye Sugar."

"What's good?" I answered looking up from nails.

"Better watch her and keep a close eye or it's the dun-dada" He swiped his hand across his neck imitating someone's neck being cut off while big black Rufus chuckled along with him. Annoying ass.

I yawned before resting my head on my hand staring back him uninterested. "I hear you." I was not Kyra.

Finally Kyra came out with Mira attached to the front of her in her baby carrier

Finally Kyra came out with Mira attached to the front of her in her baby carrier. Kyra was wearing some faded skinny jeans and a Chicago bulls pull over hoodie wearing her messy bun on top. I was pissed cause her ass had took all day just for that meanwhile Mira just had the same onesie and some socks. I had felt like she probably took her sweet time intentionally cause how come it took that long to come out ole plain Jane. I brushed it off though cause she was on Ant's time not mine.

"I'm ready, let's go. I been sick of sitting in that damn house." Kyra spoke walking ahead of me while I got up from the steps and dusted myself off. "You ain't gone miss me too much huh? You know you don't know how to act when I ain't around." Kyra told Ant using one her hands to brush up against his dick while he looked back at her unamused.

"Shug, get this card." Bruce a take y'all out wherever y'all need to go. "Once that money gone, y'all go." Ant said checking his big faced watch. "I only need to a few hours so be back by dark. Should be bout 8. Got that Bruce?" Ant spoke grabbing his duffle bag from the trunk while Kyra made her way around to him.