Three (Filler)

I finally found Kyra in Victoria's Secret since Bruce was playing body guard by the entrance. "You already ready?" He asked, it had been nothing but half an hour so no wonder he wondered why I was already back.

"Nawh, Mira was getting fussy so I came to see what Kyra was looking at." I told him before heading towards the back where the changing rooms were. "Kyra?" I seen a pair of pair black chucks from the bottom of the door on the end. She opened the door grabbing some of things she picked up.

"Damn girl you ain't enjoying yourself." She laughed.

"Hell yeah but I ain't feeling good I think we should head out and eat something. Plus Mira was getting fussy. You know you want some chicken and waffles." I told her hoping she'd agree because it was her favorite. I just needed a excuse to go and now. I couldn't deal with Amir and all this today.

"Damn bitch, you just had to say something about food." She sucked her teeth hesitating.

"C'mon Ky, you could just order all this shit."

"Man alright, I am little hungry. Yo Bruce!" She yelled over the store making all these string cheese colored hoes stare at us. "Me and Shug need some grub. Let's roll big baby." She laughed dropping her clothes on top of the nearest rack.

____

Bruce allowed me and Ky to get our own table away from him that way we could have some kind of alone time. Mira sat in her car seat staring up at me on the floor while I picked at my chicken thinking of him. Kyra was already throwing down on her food as I expected. "What's wrong with you girl? I know your ass ain't come here just to mess over these good eats so spill the tea sis." Kyra spoke with a mouth full of food seeing I was only picking over my own.

"You would never guess who the hell I seen."

"Your ma? OJ??" She questioned.

"Fuck her and I wish but no, Amir." I rolled my eyes.

"Amir?" Kyra scoffed. "You know I never liked him for you Sugar. Did he say anything? You know Ant don't want us conversing with no outsiders. You lucky Bruce ain't catch you."

"Well he didn't so I'm good. Not much though, he was trying to hang out and shit." Sugar sighed. Apart of me wished we could've.

"And what you say?? I hope you ain't trying to fuck this up already when you was talking about me." Kyra interrogated.

"Mmcht, I ain't stupid like most bitches. I know Ant wouldn't have that shit no way with his business he got going on. He don't like random niggas around the spot."

"Well I was just making sure." Kyra sipped her drink then placed her hand on top of mine. "I know how he played you before Sugar. Acting all brand new cause them boys he started hanging with. I know we done fell out before and we be getting into and shit, but like you said we all we got. We always find our way back and I want to be there for you." She spoke looking into my eyes. I couldn't tell if she was really being sincere or not. You never knew what Kyra.

I nodded my head listening to what she was feeding me. "Maybe you right." I told her. But then again I wasn't so sure. "But how could you judge me for wanting to see him when Ant have you changing colors as if you're caucasian" I raised my brow and she stopped eating her food glaring at me.

"You don't always have to throw that up in my face. He said he'll change" Kyra scoffed.

"Yeah, he'll change alright. Change from slapping you next time to punching you" She shrugged so a I went to pick Mira up, seeing she was wet and needed changing. "I have to go change-"

"Let her momma do it" Both girls jumped hearing Ant's deep voice. "Bye Kyra, get yo child and tend to her since you such a good momma, shit about to change. Sugar ain't nobody babysitter" He sat next to Sugar and grabbed a piece of her chicken eating it.

Kyra looked at the two and shook her head before going to do as told for once in her life. "Some shit came up, got to cut the day short. I promise to let y'all out tomorrow though." Ant looked to Sugar and she nodded. "You get anything?" He asked sipping from her drink.

"I wanted to eat first, I was going to get Mira some things later. I have enough to last me." She mumbled.

Ant nodded. "I like that about you Sugar. Somebody would kill to have a girl like you." He winked at her and stood up. "Imma wait on Kyra, go ahead and follow Bruce to the car.