Twenty Six

Omniscient
Part Two

Ant continued to follow down the hall behind Sasha as she led them into the room hand in hand. He knew his face looked nothing like someone who was about to get their dick wet from a baddie but he was a bit disturbed... Why did the girl he'd seen remind him of Sugar so much? He knew he missed her and thought about her daily so maybe he was just tripping. He did have a nice amount to drink but that hairstyle she wore had made his stomach turn at the thought Sugar being in such a situation. He wanted to save that girl he seen from whoever she was with. Although, what if he was wrong about who she truly was?

Sasha shut the door behind them as they entered the room. It almost looked like a suite and was decked out. Amir was in the furthest room down the upstairs hall collecting money from all the women he had working the party tonight. He didn't give a damn about the actual party he threw and what was going outside his doors. He was simply just here to make his bank. Majority of the men at this party knew what was going down upstairs. Which is why Bruce had no problem taking his girl up and paying Sasha to take care of Ant. Amir's many women picked out the ballers from the crowded party to pay for their "services" as they took turns fucking and sucking them in the rooms upstairs.

Sasha was well aware who Anthony and Bruce were. Sasha was best friends with Ciara aka the "bottom bitch". Ciara had gave Sasha all the tea on Anthony since she shad plans on fucking him herself. Ciara had been wanting Anthony since the very first time Amir sent her to his meet to get his product. When he choked her up the way he did it had turned her on and she wanted to see how aggressive he was behind closed doors. Then once Sugar came into the picture taking Amir away from her it fired her up. She wanted payback. Amir had began to trust Sugar before he would Ciara and it bothered her. Ciara was actually the one who found Sugar's phone and gave it to Amir giving him proof Ant was still in the picture. When she did that she'd finally won Amir back.

Ciara had plans on fucking Ant in front of Sugar then robbing Anthony. Sasha had seen Ant once before and he was well known in the streets so it was easy to spot him. Especially since he stood next to black ass Bruce the whole time. Bruce had been by Amir's many times for drops with Kyra and CoCo so that's who Sasha spotted first then Ant. Sasha was to only wait and see if Bruce and Ant showed up tonight then if they did she was to grab Anthony before any of the other girls could. Once Sasha had Anthony in the room she was supposed to text Ciara and stall until she came. Ciara was in the same room as Amir counting the money making sure it was right but Sasha had her own plans.

Anthony mind was all over right now as he sat onto the bed trying his hardest to shake the girl he'd seen out his head. He didn't want to intervene and start some shit at this party if he was wrong. It wasn't like him to start a scene. Just cause he was drunk and maybe in his feelings about Sugar he didn't want to be the one to jump to conclusions and assume the worst. So he tried to focus on Sasha before him.

"I been peeping you all night, you just so fucking sexy. You definitely stand out in a room full of boys." Sasha licked her lips trying to speak sexily as she leaned in front of Ant while he sat.

"You look good too. But honestly, I ain't in the mood for all the chit chat. Is you gone do what you brought me in here for?" Ant asked leaning back to see what kind of move she'll make.

"Just like that huh? You feisty." Sasha giggled squatting down to unbuckle his Levi's as she pulled his out soft dick in confusion. Sasha thought he was feeling her but his dick said otherwise.