Twenty

Kyra

"Mmmm, shit right there. Eat that pussy just like thaaat. Yes! Do that shit." I cried as my legs trembled beneath me.

I felt myself reaching my third orgasm this morning as CoCo sucked on my clit sloppily before I came in her mouth. Getting up she wiped her mouth across her hand crawling up to me she planted kisses across my body on the way up.

"Good morning beautiful." She smiled laying her thick darkened body on top of mine as I gripped a handful of her ass. She had just touched down in Detroit yesterday where she kept me hidden at her own home she had bought for when she decided to quit working for Anthony for good. It was the perfect distance from New York for me not be caught if something had came up. CoCo had her own two year old son here who her mom had custody of so Anthony allowed her to visit as much as she liked. It was the perfect excuse for a getaway.

"I really appreciate you for this shit." I told her running my hand through her coiled hair. "And I'm not talking about the way you eat my pussy." We laughed together.

"I know Kyra, quit thanking me. I'm still surprised you were just as intrigued by me as I were you. I'm glad you're done with Anthony and soon I'll be done with him too. What a sick ass bastard to do that to Mira. I would have never thought he'd actually go through with his threats about her. I still can feel the dirt beneath my finger tips " She looked to me teary eyed referring to Anthony making her help bury her.

"Please CoCo." I pleaded sniffling. "You know I hate to talk about her." I looked away from her with pretend hurt written across my face. It did hurt for a while. The guilt weighed so heavy on my heart that I tried killing myself until CoCo caught me on a surprise visit and stopped me. It hurt up all the way up until I began sampling the supply CoCo delivered to me. Now everything was numb.

"I told you once and I'll tell you again. Stay here with me, you know I'm loyal. And to you only." CoCo explained.

Okay, so maybe I went a little overboard telling her how interested in her I was and how I was potentially developing feelings for her. But one thing for sure was that everyone was a sucker when it came to love and it made her want to help me even more. Just like it worked for Bruce. So it was out with the old and in with the new. Plus, Bruce had cut all ties with me as I did him when he blew my phone the hell up threatening to kill me when Ant told him about Mira. Thanks to CoCo I now had a new number and phone.

On the night I left Anthony's I immediately called CoCo for help. Reality had set in and I was hysterical. I quickly came up with a lie and blamed Anthony for Miras death. It did all add up. Everyone knew how many times Ant wished death on Mira when I pissed him off hoping to trigger me. People knew he was abusive as well. He was the perfect pawn and CoCo immediately believed me and offered all the help she could give. So I took advantage of my opportunity using her to continue moving my own weight.

CoCo was now in connection with Amir. I thought it would be easy to get her in with him without blowing my own cover since he only dealt with women. CoCo was definitely a baddie too which I knew Amir would like. She had a flat stomach with a large ass that you could damn near see from the front. She had coffee colored skin with full lips and a button nose. And top it off she always wore her natural curly hair all over her head. Amir was so foolish he didn't even ask who she worked for but just was eager to do business with her. So I was still getting my own supply which kept my pockets right. I was planning to stack up and go away for good.