Seven

A week later..

"Shitttt! Mm, yeah baby just like that

"Shitttt! Mm, yeah baby just like that." Kyra cried out. The mug on my face told it all.

All you could hear was skin smacking and the sounds of their moans as I sat on the couch annoyed watching Mira. Ant and Kyra got into another one of they spats while he was sitting us down to finally call it truths and he had to smack her for getting out of line. So now he was making up for it and doing a damn good job it the way Kyra was cutting up.

"C'mon toodas, you don't need to hear that nasty stuff. TT don't want you getting sick to your widdle belly." I told Mira as I tickled her belly grabbing her chunky self out of her bouncer. I turned on Elmo since it was her favorite making sure to turn the TV up as loud as possible.

Last week was wild as hell. Everything's just been constantly replaying in my head. Over, and over, and over again. Pissing me off even more each time. It happened so fast. Ant had to keep me and Kyra locked in the room and out at separate times for four days straight until I could finally face her without trying to kill her. Yeah me and Kyra had some bad fallouts and fights but this was by far the worst. What pissed me off even more is I let her get the best of me. It was foul as fuck cause she really did all of that because of Ant. Out of all people as if I didn't know the real about them.

I knew she was just as pissed as I was since she even took it upon herself to keep Mira away from me. Those three days probably where the longest she kept her to herself since I've been here. I was fed up though. To have not only Kyra but Ant lay his hands on me also was it, period. He had been apologizing to me over and over within these last few days and something in my gut told me was being genuine so I forgave him but I'll never forget any of this shit.

Kyra came out the room wearing one of Ant's oversized tees while smoothing out her curly coils smirking at me before she walking into her room. Ant came out shirtless exposing his the artwork across his body and six pack. He adjusted his grey Nike jogging pants before looking up at me before I placed Mira back down. He quickly looked away and pulled out his phone sitting on the seat next to me. Stuff has been so awkward between us even though we all said our sorry's. You could still feel still the tension in the air.

Hearing the shower turn on without warning Ant spoke up. "Kyra gone kick it with me today. She been feeling neglected and shit."

"Cause of me huh?" I laughed lightly. He ain't even have to admit it.

"You know what it is I ain't got to explain nothing. That ain't my point though I just wanted to let you know Bruce gone take you out. You can catch a little break and get some air since all this shit went down." He spoke still typing away at his phone before finally looking up to me. He ain't have to say nothing but a word.