Eleven

Kyra Jackson

Same day..

I sat with my hand covering my mouth while I laid naked in his bed

I sat with my hand covering my mouth while I laid naked in his bed. He propped my legs on his shoulder and stuck his tongue deeper into my vagina making me finally yell out. "Right thereeeee." My legs started to shake. Pulling the fur pillow over my mouth careful not to wake his children I had my third orgasm from him just eating me out.

He stood up before me as he exposed his thick nine inch dick from the hole of his boxers. I got up on all fours as my legs trembled beneath me as I crawled up to him sexily biting my bottom lip.

"You know what to do." He said in a husky tone.

I gently cupped his chocolate colored balls in my hand massaging them softly as his eyes had already began to close. I hacked up a glob of spit spitting it directly on his dick as I began to give him a hand job spreading my spit across his dick as I continued to show his balls some love. "Shit." He moaned out which only encouraged me more.

Opening my mouth as wide as could I slowly took in all of him. Inch by inch. He ran his hand threw my hair, pushing my head he slowly dug his dick deeper into my throat as I gagged. Starting off slow with my head movements I picked up the pace and got a rhythm going as I sloppily took him in mouth. I began to stroke him with each suck I took pooping himat in and out my mouth he played with my  hardened brown nipples.

"Fuck Kyra." He titled his head back in pleasure giving my ass a smack that was tooted in the air. "Turn that shit over mamas." He always took his time with me and ate me like no other.

Anthony acted as if he could never put his tongue on me and I promise this pussy was pretty. I hated that shit so I had to get in where I fit in. What one man won't do another nigga will, and that was period. Plus he always dogged me out so I guess you could call me Karma.

Doing as told I arched my back slowly using my hand to play with my pussy as my juices ran down my leg. Getting down on his knees he spread my ass cheeks as I gripped the head of the mattress.

He licked me from clit to my asshole using two fingers to finger fuck me. I cried out in pleasure as played with my pussy and ate my ass. "Bruceeeee"  I screamed out as I came again and fell onto the bed. I was defeated.

Standing over me I opened my mouth for him to place his dick back inside and each time he moved back In and out I tightened my jaws. "Fuck Kyra" He groaned and came in my mouth. He then laid next to me on the bed.

I never imagined that Bruce and I would be a thing. It had been a year now and Anthony never suspected a thing. With Bruce being his most trusted guard we usually spent a lot of time together. Tonight I was sexually frustrated so I texted him off my new phone and told him to get me from the mall since CoCo and Joc weren't doing their jobs. He was the one who actually picked up the phone for Ant to give to me so it automatically recognized the number making sure to pick me up ASAP.