Twenty Four

The next day..
Sugar

I woke up lying on what looked like a cold basement floor naked as the day I came into the world. My head was banging terribly as I went to get up being yanked back seeing my ankles were handcuffed to a pole as well as one of my hands. I couldn't even recall how I'd even gotten here or where I was. I instantly began to panic. What if I was kidnapped? Did someone figure out what we've done and take us? Where was Amir? "Amir! Amir! Someone help me!" I began to call out as I cried.

Being naked terrified me. I felt no pain on my lower half indicating I was raped. It hadn't felt like I had sex so why the hell would someone strip me? The last thing I recalled was finally making it back to the city and stopping at a gas station where Amir made me drink something since I refused to eat. After that nothing else came to mind. My mind just went blank. I knew I couldn't have been back at Amir's because where he had me staying was no basement.

I began to hear shuffling from upstairs. There was a long flight of stairs in the center of the room that led to the basement door I began to look around me nervously my head still pounding notice some blood on the ground from where I laid. Feeling to where my migraine was I felt a bit of wetness from my head seeing blood on my fingertips I screamed louder. Who wanted to kill me? This could only be what was going on right now.

Seeing the door knob twist I tried moving away as if I could actually go somewhere. Only make the handcuffs around my ankles and wrist scratch painfully at my skin as I winced in pain is wishing there could be some kind of escape. Once the door opened I quickly tried covering my body in shame, surprised to see their was an woman coming down. An very attractive woman at that. "Who the fuck is you and where the fuck is Amir!" I demanded. I couldn't lie if this had been another man I probably wouldn't have had as much balls but I could definitely take this bitch out.

It was a Latina. "Names Ciara, don't worry about Amir. He told me take good care of you." She smirked. She was carrying some kind of tray with her along with a water bottle.

"How the fuck I supposed to know Amir got you watching me when I'm tied the fuck up like some animal!"

"He did this shit to you, not me. Believe what the fuck you want but I don't give a fuck about you enough to try lying to you. I'm just doing my fucking job." She rolled her eyes placing the tray and water onto the floor. She crouched down to me so that we were eye level with each other as I watched her intensely. "Plus, if I wanted you dead I would've done it already. I can promise you that."

I smacked my lips rolling my eyes in annoyance figuring she made a point. If someone wanted me dead what would be the point of waiting? But then another question surfaced.. why would Amir have me down here like this? What the fuck was really going on? "What's on that tray?"

"Just a little treat to make you feel better. I know the stomachs never okay after the first body." She giggled. "But if you was bad ass enough to drop yo own girl I think you'll be just fine after this."

I opened my mouth to cuss her the fuck out before she cut me off. "Yeah Amir filled me in on y'all wild ass trip. I told his ass I should've went as we usually do but nawh your ass come in and start fucking shit up." She shook her head. "Now you have to learn the hard way." She picked up the tray running her finger across it as she made her way towards me.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Y'all need to let me the fuck go! What is that?!" I hollered as she grew closer grabbing ahold of my neck. I wanted to fight back but the pulling of the handcuffs every time I moved was far too painful. She stuffed the finger she ran across the tray and stuck it right up nose.

"Sniff up bitch!" She laughed as I breathed it in and began to choke violently as she let me go. I quickly grabbed the water bottle she had left near me dumping onto my face into my nose.

"What the fuck are y'all doing?!" I cried. I knew exactly what she was trying to do I just didn't want to believe it.

Ciara began to laugh hysterically in my face. "Babygirl, babygirl. You think this shit new to you? You've been hooked on coke you fucking bird. Why you think you loveee getting high with him so much?" My heart dropped into the pit of my stomach. She was lying. She had to be lying.

"You don't know shit hoe. You're just one of his jealous ass groupies."

"Don't you always seem to not remember so much when y'all done? Get high after every little wrong he do? He fuck the shit out of you, getting you high until you're damn near in a coma?" She continued to laugh. "He does it all the corner bitches that ain't even easy to persuade. That's how I know. I'm Amir's bottom bitch. How the fuck you think I know so much about you Sugar?"

I couldn't say anything. How could she know so much about me? This had to be Amir. Everything she had sad had to be true because I had been hooked. I needed my fix everyday now that we had gotten high. I had smoked with Anthony and had never needed as badly as I needed it now. "Just let me go Ciara, please. He obviously mistreats you too, please. I know you want more then this." I pleaded.

"Well... when you put it that way I guess you're.. wrong!" She cackled. "Yeah right bitch, didn't you hear me? I'm his bottom bitch. The bitch he trusts. He had to strip you naked just to make sure you aint have shit hidden on you. He don't treat me like the rest of you hoes. You could've been me Sugar, thats until you fucked up." Ciara spoke as she circled me playing with her long acrylic nails. "Amir went through all your things after your little shootout went down and he guess what he found?" She paused waiting for me to answer.

"I don't know!" I cried. I didn't have anything on Amir, I wasn't playing him, I wasn't doing anything.

"A phone! That's what the fuck he found. And it turns out you had been playing both sides. Your sweet little Ant had been blowing your wack ass up telling him how y'all need to see each other again asap. I told Amir you grocery store story was bullshit! But he still trusted you." She shook her head.

Pulling a baggie out her fitted blue jeans she waved it around. "He said this lil baby make you listen." She smiled referring to the coke. "We got a party to throw in twenty four hours and he want you to learn to listen like a real bitch. Like me." With no warning she kicked me forcefully in my side as I rolled over in pain screaming out. She put some of the substance to her nose and breathed in deeply smiling to herself.

Cooperate and I'll try not to fuck yo ass up." She grab my hands sitting on them as she began to empty the substance into my nose. She grabbed ahold of my throat pushing my head back making sure nothing fell from out my nose as I screamed in horror. Seeing the bag was now empty she stood up with a look of accomplishment on her face.

"This only the beginning so tomorrow you'll be on your shit." I looked away from her embarrassed as I balled up into a fetal position holding my naked body looking into distance. I had no words for her. I was destroyed.

"Tootaloo babe, I'll be back with more later." Scooping up the tray I listened to the wooden steps creak as she made her way upstairs shutting the door behind her. I guess this way my karma.