Fourteen

Omniscient

"You sure you got her?" Sugar asked Ant as he bounced a chunky Mira while clutching her to his side. Sugar was making sure Ant had everything he could possibly need for Mira.

Meanwhile, Kyra was ready to go and was already waiting in their new Buick he had purchased them. He needed a new vehicle since he had gotten rid of his old one he had for his drops. The last thing he needed was for those kidnappers to recognize his old truck again. Ant looked to Mira who stared back at him sucking her fingers with the same curly coils Kyra had all over her head.

"I think so, shorty ain't give me too much of a hard time the last time. If she start cutting up she'll be on the porch anyway, don't even trip." Ant told Sugar as she punched him in the shoulder.

"Quit playing with me Anthony. You better be good to her." Kyra began to blow the horn repeatedly as Sugar rolled her eyes. "I guess that means it's time to go." Sugar huffed and kissed Mira on the check. "See you later mamas, make sure you be real bad for him." Sugar laughed.

"Damn, no kisses for me?" Ant asked jokingly- but at the same time he was so serious. Sugar knew it too. Wasn't nothing secret about this crush he seemed to have on her but she definitely needed him to chill before they got themselves into a situation they couldn't get out of.

"Bye Anthony!" Sugar yelled out while slamming the door behind her. Not today Satan, she thought to herself.

____

"Let me tell you 'bout this hater from around my hood, kept trying a bitch like my pussy ain't good!" Kyra rapped aggressively pointing her finger and swaying her head as if she was speaking directly to someone.

"Period! This my shit, turn it up." Kyra told Sugar. Sugar personally hated the City Girls so instead of turning it up she turned it down. Plus, she was here for one thing only. Do her drop and go home. If they did good today things were definitely going to switch up for them both.

"Kyra we not making no damn music video lets just do the drop and come on." Sugar told her.

Sugar palms were already beginning to form sweat as she gripped the flip Ant had bought her in her hand. She knew who she going to see although Kyra had no clue. She knew the hate Kyra had for Amir and she wouldn't hear the end of it if Kyra only knew who was waiting behind the doors for her. "Turn right here."  Sugar directed Kyra.

Amir had two houses he trapped out of. The one Ant and Sugar had went to and this one. He had already texted Sugar earlier this morning with the location telling her he was buying more product from Ant. Sugar was already familiar the area and knew exactly where to go because oddly enough it was the block they chilled often at with his cousin Tae. His cousin's house was now knocked down and Amir sat at the end of the dead end with a empty lot nearby where he'd told Sugar to park. It was a bit ducked off with little traffic.

Kyra whipped into the lot making sure to drive furthest to the back where a large tree rested. "I'm going to be quick. Make sure you don't fuck this up Kyra. He's been giving us so much more space and look, now you driving on your own. If you can't do it for me at least do it for Mira."

"First off, I know what I'm doing. I'm tired of everybody acting like I can't do shit. And secondly, I'm doing this for me. And you owe me since your sneaky ass got a phone when Ant acting like it's me who's the bad guy." Kyra scoffed.

"Give me them both Sugar, I'm doing the drop. And if you think you not then whatever the fuck you got going on with Ant gone be over. He gone knock you the fuck out just like me. When that happen what's gone what happen with sweet little Sugar?" Kyra laughed like she was insane.