Eight

Anthony "Ant" Watts

"You gone let me come with you?" Kyra kneeled on the floor of my room looking up to me as she tapped the head of my dick on her tongue.

"Damn Kyra." I groaned. "Get up man, you only had one job. You always trying to be on some slick shit." I pulled my joggers up tucking my hard on to the side. "You know damn well you ain't going on no runs with me. You and Sugar can kick back today. Enjoy each other company since it's bout the only damn company you gone ever get. I'll be back, hold this shit down." I told her as she looked up to me and huffed wiping her mouth.

Kyra had been on my ass lately. Acting like a lost puppy and shit. It's like ever since she seen me take of Sugar she been trying to fuck and be on a nigga every second of the day. Of course I was gone allow it, cause ain't no nigga gone just let a chick keep throwing pussy and head at them without finally agreeing. Only way possible was if the nigga was gay. Plus this had been keeping Kyra content. Which was exactly what I needed.

I couldn't move weight how I wanted if I had to worry about this bitch all the time. It was too risky. If I made the wrong move that could've been my ass. I knew Kyra loved me too much to just go rat despite our shit. On top of that she liked all the shit I bought her but you never knew when someone would fold.

Kicking Kyra out my room I went to grab my strap out my safe that sat in the corner of my room along with a few stacks of cash for my runs today. I decided to wear my all black Nike jogging suit which was usually my go to when I was handling business and my big faced Rollie just so I could flex a little. Give myself one last look over in my full length mirror I locked my room door making sure to tell Sugar I was heading out too.

Sugar was posted in the living room with Mira on her side as always as I shook my head. I could hear Kyra in rapping to them annoying ass City Girl hoes. That's part of the reason her ass was out here wilding out. They had got to her little ass brain. I stood in front of the tv show that her and Mira was watching.

She sucked her teeth. "Excuse you."

"I'm trying to get yo attention." I laughed. I liked fucking with her. She so was so damn sweet it was funny to see her with a lil attitude. "I'm finna head down. You and Kyra bond and shit. Don't have Mira on that city girl shit too." I joked- kind of. "I'll hit you when I'm back." I told her while pointing to my phone so she know what I meant.

I still hadn't told Kyra I got Sugar a phone before her. It was just still hard to trust Kyra.

"Alright. Be safe." She spoke in her natural soft tone. Reminded how Kyra use to be before she showed her true colors.

I hit her with a head nod and with that I was out to start to my day. I prayed the two didn't kill each other while I was out. Although I didn't think they knew that Bruce was gone be watching them today and if they tried something stupid that was they ass. Getting into my truck I connected my phone to the Bluetooth banging 2Pac's Keep Ya Head Up. Rapping along to the lyrics I followed the GPS to my first destination.

Making it to my childhood neighborhood I got out the car to knock of the door of the brick duplex. "Yo, it's Ant! Open up!" I banged three more times.

"Just a minute!" I heard the strong Latina accent making my heart warm a bit. That's when the door opened and she immediately wrapped her arms around my waist letting her head rest of the center of my stomach. I hugged her back as a tear unexpectedly dropped from my eye. "I missed you baby." She sniffled. "Come in, please."