Sixteen

The next day..
Kyra

"I ain't doing this shit with you without putting one in the air

"I ain't doing this shit with you without putting one in the air. Here, hit dat muthafucka." Amir passed the blunt to me lowering the music that flowed the speakers.

Running my hands through my pressed hair I second guessed grabbing it not knowing what he may have laced it with it. This could have made this talk go a lot more smoothly though so I accepted it. Pressing the grape cigarillo against my lips I inhaled deeply as I soaked back into my seat.

Anthony did as he said and took Sugar out today to spend her end of the cut so I ended up with Bruce again. They tried so hard to make it seem like nothing was going on between them but I was far from a fool. Why couldn't Bruce take Sugar out just like he did me? Anthony and I were still together even though he hardly acted like it. With me being his girl shit should have been the other way around.

Why was my man taking out my best friend while his homeboy shopped with me? It wasn't anything that they could tell me to make me think otherwise. The very, very little respect I did have from Sugar was completely gone. Which made all this so much easier. Amir had texted the phone he had given me while I was out with Bruce on the way to his spot to drop off Mira with his mom. I let Bruce know he had finally messaged me to meet and talk, Bruce was hesitant at first but as expected he agreed to take me hoping this meetup was going to benefit us both.

"Talk quick ma, I don't like homeboy watching me like that like I ain't got it on me. Especially since he made it his business to come to my spot." Amir said referring to Bruce who was parked behind us in his own car. We met up near a alley so I wouldn't be seen with the enemy. It was lowkey enough that nobody would bother paying attention to us.

"Come to yo spot?" I scoffed. How the hell did Bruce do that when he supposedly didn't know of Amir coming back. "You know what, don't even answer that." Amir furrowed his eyebrows, he knew something was up.

"You're Mira's daddy rather you want it believe it or not. Anthony already took his DNA test even though she don't look shit like him. I don't give a damn what everybody got to say about being a hoe but I damn sure know who my baby daddy is. She yours Amir. Period."

It was time Amir stepped the fuck up. Ant wasn't giving me enough. The only men I'd had intercourse with within the last two years was Anthony, Bruce, and Amir. Bruce had also took a DNA test when I found out had been nutting in me secretly. He was hoping for Mira to be his only to find out he wasn't the only one I'd been fucking other then Anthony. Which is why I knew he'd be pissed when he found out not only was he back but he'd given me this secret phone.

"Mmcht." He smacked his lips. "Yo, I ain't even fucking seen her."

"Well luckily for you she has your nose and lips. You lucky Sugar ain't noticed it yet." I laughed. Hell, I was even lucky. I didn't have time for that kind of shit right now. I was on a mission.