Chapter 2- Bowers

Bill's p.o.v.

After I rode y/n home I couldn't stop thinking about her. She was the only thing on my mind. I put my bike, silver, in the garage and went into my room. As I walked down the hallway my eyes wondered into Georgie's room. I hate passing his room. All his toys, his drawings, his clothes, make me so, depressed.
It's been a few years since Georgie disappeared. It's the hardest thing I ever had to go through.

But at least I have something to distract me,
y/n.
I want to tell y/n but I just don't know if I'm ready. I'd ball like a baby if I told her. I like her, a lot. I just don't want to mess it up.

"Bill, Bill! It's dinner, come down here! I've been calling you forever!"
"Sorry mom! C-co-coming!" I snap out of it and walk downstairs.

Y/N p.o.v.

Beep, beep, beep
I turned off my alarm.
6:00am. Ugh.
I did my regular morning routine; shower, change, makeup, you get it. My parent's would be going out to dinner so I had the house to myself tonight.

Usually I'd take my sweet time getting ready, but today was different.

Today I had friends.

Today I had Bill.

Just the thought of him gave me butterflies.
I walked downstairs, grabbed a piece of toast and walked out the door.
"Bye mum, love you!" I was just about to close the door when my mother responded.
"Wait sweetie, you're leaving so early! Why?" "No reason." I said.
I lied.
I was going to ride to Bill's house then ride with him to school.

-

I made it to his house just in time. He hopped on his bike then looked up.
"Oh! You sc-scared me!" We both laughed. "Sorry, do you want to ride together?"
"Sure." He gave me a smirk. We both turned red and rode to school. I was riding behind Bill so he wouldn't notice me staring, but sometimes he would glance over his shoulder and turn around after he noticed me looking.

-

We made it to school on time, unlike yesterday. We walked into the school together, went to our lockers and met up with the other losers before we went to class. We decided to go for a bike ride to the barrens after school and maybe get some ice cream.

I went to Mr. L's classroom with Bill again but this time we couldn't stop talking.
We were passing notes, joking, laughing, and even flirting a bit.
"You have such a p-p-pretty laugh." Bill told me as we giggled.
"Thanks." I said, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. Mr. L told us to 'stop talking or he'd send us to detention' so we just passed notes and worked together on our algebra questions. Sometimes I needed help but instead of asking the teacher I asked Billy.
He was really smart, and super helpful. When he explained the question through his stutter I'd find myself getting lost in his beautiful eyes.

God he was cute.

Bill's p.o.v.

The bell rang for lunch.
I sat down at the usual table and waited for the other losers, especially y/n.
I don't know what it is about her, but she makes me so happy. I was looking around anxiously for y/n when Ben and Stan sat down.

"Who are you looking for Billy? Bill?" Stan said, partially laughing at how zoned out I was.
"Wha-what? Oh, n-no one..." I said while still searching the room.
"Is it y/n?" Ben asked.
"Why wo-would it be y/n? N-no way. Nu-uh."
I said shaking my head.
"It is, isn't it? Someone's got a crush on y/n!" Ben said raising his voice a bit. "Sh-shut up! What if s-she heard you?!" I punch his arm and Stan grew very quiet for some reason.