Chapter 14- Jealousy

*y/h/c- your hair colour*

Y/N p.o.v.

It's almost like Bill and I never fought. Everything went back to normal, our rides to school, when we went to our special place, when we kissed.
Bill was the best boyfriend I could ask for.

The week went by pretty quickly, but I've been distant from Beverly and Stan's been acting weird and hasn't been very nice to Bill.
Even though bill and I were normal, they were not.

-

On Tuesday morning, I did my regular routine and made my way to Billy's house.

We raced down the street, laughing and smiling. His laugh always made me giggle in return. And his eyes, oh his eyes. I could get sucked into the sea of blue with waves of green. I couldn't look away from them no matter how hard I tried.
I couldn't believe those eyes are mine.
That hair is mine. His smile is mine.
He is mine.

"Y/n? Y/n!"
I heard Billy yell before I rolled down the hill, falling off my bike and hitting the ground hard, still falling. I finally stopped at the bottom and laid down on the leaf-covered ground.
My body hurt as my head was spinning, I was so dizzy I couldn't even try to stand.
"Y/n! I'm c-coming!" I heard Bill shout from the top of the hill. I didn't say anything, I was looking at the sky. The sky was extra white, it was getting closer to winter, but no snow yet.

Until I felt a cold drop hit my nose.

It wasn't water, it was compacted, and slowly melted on my face. Then I felt another on my arm, then on my cheek, until tiny drops covered my body.
It was snowing.

"Y/n! Oh my god are you o-okay?!" Bill kneeled down next to me. I didn't respond, instead I let a laugh escape my mouth. It got louder and louder.
"W-why are you laughing?" Bill asked, starting to laugh too. I laughed until I was crying.
"It's snowing!" I spat out through aggressive laughs. Bill smiled and laid down next to me. He slowly grabbed my hand as we watched the snow fall, covering our bodies.
I was cold but I didn't care, Bill's smile kept me warm.

Stanley's p.o.v.

I looked at the snow through the window when I remembered y/n and I have a class together in the morning. I took my seat near the front and waited for y/n to enter.
The bell rang and she wasn't here yet.
Where the hell was she? I kept looking back at her desk behind me, like somehow she would magically appear.

I tapped my foot on the floor impatiently.
She was probably off somewhere fucking Bill. 'No, no, she's not doing that.' I thought to myself. I couldn't think like that, I like y/n, a lot. Bill's the one I'm mad at.

He stole her from me! I never even got a chance. Y/n is the prettiest girl I've ever met, with her silky y/h/c hair, her contagious smile. I needed to break them up, and that's when I made a plan.

Y/N p.o.v.

Bill took me to my house so I could clean myself up and get new clothes after falling down the hill before going to school.
We were late, but it was worth it.

We made it to school around 3rd period.
I went to all my classes and waited anxiously to see Bill again at lunch.

-

The lunch bell rang and I jumped out of my seat and made my way to the cafeteria. On my way there Stan joined me and started a rather odd conversation.

"Hey, y/n." He smiled a bit too wide.
"Hi Stan." I returned the greeting, giving a small smile back.
"Listen, I have to tell you something, it's about Bill." His smile looked mischievous but it quickly faded into a concerned expression.

"I saw Bill giving Susie his number. Are you two okay?" He asked, tilting his head. His face looked sad but he wasn't. His eyes were a dead giveaway.
He was happy.

I shook my head and responded.
"No, no we're good." I gave Stan an awkward smile. I couldn't tell if Stan was lying or not, he was acting unusual this past week or so.
But on the other hand, why would he lie to me? He and Bill are best friends, why would he try to cause a problem between him and I?
I decided to ignore it and find out myself.

-

I put my lunch bag on the table and cleared my throat.
"Billy, could you come with me?" I asked him whilst grabbing his hand.
"S-Sure, love."
My heart sang.

Bill never really had a name for me, he would just call me by my name. But this was way better than my dumb old name. He stood up and followed close behind me, still holding my hand.

Bill's p.o.v.

Y/n asked me if I could come with her and I agreed, no questions asked. I hope she wasn't mad at me, I just decided what my pet name for her would be.
She's my one and only love. It works perfectly.

She took me into the janitor's closet and shut the door behind her. I blushed, I thought we were going to do something completely different than what we were actually here for.

"Did you give Susie your number?" She said sternly, pointing her index finger at me. "What? No! W-why do you think that?" I snapped back. How could she think I'd cheat on her.
"Are you sure? Stan told me-"
"Stan told you? Well S-Stan's lying! What the f-fuck!" I walked right past her, opening the door and walking right back into the cafeteria.

This is why Stan said we were moving too fast and why he told y/n I gave another girl my number, he's jealous.
This was the last time he fucks me over.
I walked straight up to Stan, fists clenched. "Bill, what's the matter?" He asked, like he cares. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into the boy's bathroom.

"Bill let go!" He demanded, but I didn't. Once we entered the bathroom I let go and pushed him to the ground.
"What the fuck's your problem-"
"W-what the fuck's my problem?" I repeat, "You're trying to s-steal y/n from me! I know what you t-told her!" I yelled. He stood up and got closer to my face.
"You stole her first!" He spat.

I was so mad, I could feel my blood boil. Then my fist swung at Stan, punching him square in the nose. He stumbled backwards and fell on the floor, blood trickling from his nose. That'll teach him. I walked out of the bathroom but suddenly my shirt collar was chocking me, pulling me back in.
Stan turned me around and kneed me in the gut. I held my stomach and hunched over as I fell to the ground.
He walked out of the bathroom and left me with a terrible pain coming from my stomach.

-

"Bill, Billy are you in there?" I heard y/n call. I stood up and made my way out of the bathroom, still holding my stomach.
"What happened?" She asked as she put my arm around her, helping me walk.
"D-Don't talk to Stan." Was all I could manage to say.
"Did he do this?" She asked before kissing my cheek. I just nodded as she kissed my cheek once more.

Y/N p.o.v.

After I saw Stan walking down the hall with a bloody nose I decided to look for Billy.
I found Bill in the bathroom and I helped him get to the nurse's office. They must've gotten into a fight, but I just don't know why.

Is this part of why he's been acting weird lately? Did Bill start the fight?

Then it hit me, does Stan like me?

Maybe that's why Bill was so worked up about it. He cares about me so much and I know if some bitch tried to steal Billy from me I'd beat her up.
My mind was finally at ease after the party incident, but now one of my best friends likes me? I just don't know why Billy and I can't be happy all the time, like we were when we watched the first snow fall.

I decided to shrug it off and try to enjoy the rest of the day.

1444 words