Chapter 22- U Turn

*l/n- last name*

Y/N p.o.v.

It was about a week after Bill got in a fight with Bowers, and he was healing up rather fast, he just had a black eye and his knee was still scraped but other than that he seemed fine.
After school on Friday is the Snowball, then the winter break starts.

Today was Tuesday, the day Bev, Eddie and I were going to pick out our outfits together. We decided to go to a local dress/tuxedo shop that wasn't too expensive since none of us were wanting to spend too much money on our outfits.

-

"What colour would look best on me, black or white?" Bev asked while looking in the change room mirror.
"Both of those aren't  colours they're shades, and I think white would be better since it's the Snowball and all." Eddie informed her.
"Eddie's right, white would definitely be better." I added.
"Black it is!" Bev smiled and went back into the change room.

"She's really something," I stood up and held out my hand to Eddie.
"Now come on, let's go look at the tuxes."
He smiled widely and took my hand then together we headed to the men's section.

Instead of looking at the classic black suit, Eddie was looking at anything but.
Powder blues, lilac purples, even pink.
I admired him for being so outgoing and confident in himself. I wish I could be as bold as him.

"I think I'll try on these two," Eddie said whilst holding up one maroon suit and the other a sunny yellow. I nodded and we headed back to the change room.

-

"Eh, I don't know guys," I said cautiously as I stepped out of the change room.
I had on a short, off the shoulder dress. It was flowy and light blue.
I thought it was beautiful, but I became self conscious about my legs and tried to pull the dress down as much as I could.

"Oh my god, y/n! It's stunning!" Bev squealed.
"It's literally perfect, you have to get it! It's the best dress you've tried on by far!" Eddie ranted.

Their comments made me feel better about the dress which helped me decide what I was going to do.
"I'll get it." I smiled.

-

Eddie ended up getting a rather stylish maroon tux and Beverly got a cute little black dress just like she said she would.