| Loceit |

Just so you know, tallest to shortest

- Deceit

- Remy

- Virgil

- Patton

- Remus

- Roman

- Logan

- Emile

I know everybody wants Virgil to be, "Soft short baby uwu" but imagine "Tall edgy bad boy with a soft side" and you have my Virgil

- Grey

Monday, September 23rd, 2019

8:36 am

Summary |

Logan goes for a late night snack, only to trip and fall! Who would've thought Deceit would be the one to save him? 

Warnings | 

None apply, tell me if you find any.

Please point out spelling and grammar errors.

Yawns escaped Logan as he looked around the room. "Two thirty am...I can stay up for a few more hours," he muttered to himself, before getting up and carefully sneaking downstairs, not wanting to wake any of the others. He looked around before his eyes landed on the glass jar. A small smile lit up his face. Until he realized that the Crofters was on the top shelf. Which he couldn't reach. He sighed, knowing it was dangerous to climb and try and get it, but what other options did he have? He couldn't wake one of the others right now.

He carefully climbed onto the countertop, standing up on his tiptoes as his fingers grazed the jar, he hopped and got it! But then he lost his footing and fell he braced himself for impact when two cold arms caught him with a small huff. His eyes opened and he looked up at...Deceit. His savior.

"Thank you." Deceit nodded.

"You're not welcome, it's not like you were going to break something, or anything." Logan untangled the backwards talk and nodded.

"What are you doing up at this hour?"

"Not Watching cartoons." Logan couldn't help but smile at that thought, though cartoons are a huge waste of time. He grabbed a spoon. 

"Would you like to indulge in some Crofters with me?" Deceit rose an eyebrow, as if he was being tricked, 

"Logan Logic Sanders is willing to share his Crofters?" Logan nodded and Deceit shrugged. "Might as well."