| Sympathetic! bad boys |

suggested by TablePerson

Saturaday , March 27th, 2020

1:03 pm

Summary |
Patton was the one who made the decision to lock all the dark sides away.

Warnings |
- Unsympathetic! Patton
- Sympathetic! Dark sides
- Panic attack
- Abuse
- Blood
- Not a warning but deaf! Remus
- Little bit of King Romulus/creativity before the split
- I used an asl sign or two if i messed it up please let me know

Deceit was the first. He was suprised. Romulus and Logan were nice at first. They seemed to enjoy his company. Had fun exploring.

Patton wasn't fond of him. "So youre lies?" His voice was high-pitched, had a slight impedment. He was still scary. Deceit nodded, he was going through a bit of a nonverbal phase. He had even learned sign language. "Well, Thomas isnt bad, and lies are bad, sooooo-" Deceits eyes narrowed, speaking.

"And?"

"I found a place downstairs! I think you can stay down there and-"

"Repression," it was a term Logan used. "You want to repress me..." Patton grinned.

"Well, well! What a smart cookie, now, c'mon!!" Patton led Deceit downstairs, locking the door.

<>

"Patton! Wheres De?" Romulus called, sighing. "I cant find him!"

"He left, he said he doesnt like us," Patton fake frowned. "I guess hes just mean..."

<>

That was that, until...

Creativity split. Then, after the day of creative sheenagins. Patton grabbed Remus while Roman slept.

"Lookie here, kiddo! Theres a cool dungeon downstairs and I think you're love it!" Patton grinned. Remus tilted his head, before dragging his hand down his arm.

'Slow,'

Patton sighed before repeating himself, slowly.

'Are there dragons and snakes?!' Patton grinned, nodding, and Remus ran downstairs, not noticing the door is locked till later, when he pounded and pounded against the door. Till his hands were bloody. He didnt hear Deceit approaching so he screamed when he felt the hand on his shoulder, flailing his arms.

"Hey! Hey! Its okay!" Remus managed to be able to understand that, and the non threatening posture.

'Can't hear' Remus signed, hoping Deceit understood. He did, softly nodding.

'I'm Deceit,' He signed, helping the boy up. 'And you?'

'Remus. Why am I down here?' Deceit frowned, before speaking slowly.

"Lets get you cleaned up," Remus paused for a moment before nodding, letting Deceit take care of him, falling asleep to the rhythm from Deceits chest.

<>

and they were alone until Thomas reached teenage years. Then their was another boy, literally thrown down the stairs. He had bad acne, bad eyeshadow.  Struggling through his emo phase.

Though he was also bleeding, holding his head, muttering 'no' over and over, his voice doubled.

"De!! New guy!" Remus yelled, too loud. He was still gettting used to speaking and loud it was. "He needs help!"

Deceit was there in an instant. Calming the boy. Coaxing his story out of him.

"h-he said I was bad. Said he had to keep Thomas good. He wouldnt even let the others see me!"

Deceit didnt care when it was just him, but Patton hurt good people. Remus was so creative and funny and talented, and Virgil was sweet and sarcastic and amazing.

Deceit hated Patton. Not because of what happened to him, but because...of what he did to them.