| Analogical |

Another one of Pengi11 Prompts, their my lord and savior at this point.

Friday October 11th, 2019

9:15 AM

Summary |
Logan steals Virgils jacket sometimes, but Virgil really can't complain when Logan looks so cute.

Human AU

Warnings |

None that I know of, tell me if you see any.

Please point out spelling and grammar errors.

Logan yawns, waking up slowly, he finally gets up and goes to get dressed, sneakily getting Virgil's leather jacket out of the closet, as well as a dark blue T-shirt and black ripped skinny jeans. Along with his high top converse, that have a cute little design of a brain with glasses across the side. He takes the clothes and goes and gets dressed. The jacket is a little big saying that Virgil is six feet tall and Logan's like, four feet and nine inches (and a quarter inch) but he loves the warmth and the scent of coconuts. He also loves the little thundercloud patch, it's so cute. 

As he brushes his hair, having already brushed his teeth, he feels a pair of arms snake around him, he looks up to see Virgil In the most natural state, hair is still a mess, contacts aren't in, which leaves him with a brown eye and a green eye, still goregous, and shirtless, his pale skin a contrast to Logan's dark tan. 

"You stole my jacket again." Virgil mutters into the crook of Logan's neck. 

"It looks better on me." Logan smiles, turning around, and by the smile on Virgils face he was pretty sure Virgil agreed.