| Anxceit |

This one was sad uwu

Requested by softBoiVirgil

- Grey

Monday, September 23rd, 2019

4:05 PM

Summary |

Virgil wants to return to the dark sides because he realizes he misses Deceit. He shows up and apologizes but...Deceit isn't ready to forgive.

Warnings |

- Yelling

- Fighting

- Slaping

If there's any more let me know

Please point out spelling and grammar errors.

Virgil never thought he would want to go back. But...here he was. He missed Deceit, and he didn't really like being a 'light' side. I mean, listening to Roman and Logan argue isn't all that entertaining.

And he really missed  Deceit, more then he would admit. He missed mocking the sides, he missed making dinner and laughing when they messed up, he missed movie night.

So here he was, walking back to the place he used to call home. "De..." he didn't see the snake at first, he looked right over him. Then he looked again, seeing Deceit. Blending into the shadow of it wasn't for the yellow eye, almost glowing.

"Oh, look who came back." Deceits voice was full of anger and venom, and Virgil was scared at first, taking a deep breath.

"I-I'm sorry for leaving, I shouldn't have, I miss you and Ree so much-" Virgil was cut off by a growl as Deceit walked closer.

"You miss us- You miss us? You said you would never miss us! That were no good scum! You broke my trust! ...you broke my heart, Anxiety." Virgil was silent for a moment, looking down, guilty and scared.

"It's true, I did somethings I shouldn't have, I said some things I shouldn't have. But I'm so-" He was cut off with a slap. His cheek stung and his eyes watered. Deceit stood there, looking at his hand shocked before shaking his head, eyes glowing with anger as he looked at Virgil.

"If you were sorry you would've said it sooner! Now leave! I never wanna see you again! That...that I can promise, my dear." And Virgil left, keeping his tears in until he was back in his room, and he broke down sobbing.

Little did he know, Deceit was crying too. He passed up his chance to get his best friend back.