| Moxeity |

Using the prompt of 

I might have to tag them in the comments, I'm using a tablet right now and my tagging is wonky. I put the prompt in the summary btw

I'm not a huge Moxeity fan but this prompt was adorable, this can be taken platonically or romantically! 

- Grey

Monday, September 23rd, 2019

9: 25 am

Summary |

Patton's the only side allowed to play with Virgil's hair, but Patton doesn't mind because he gets to style Virgil's hair however he likes, and Virgil  can't say he doesn't like it. 

Warnings |

None apply, tell me if you find any.

Please point out spelling and grammar errors.

"Roman, next time you touch my hair I'm shaving your head." Virgil growled in warning, Roman gasped, offense obvious. 

"But, it's so fluffy! Please, Virgil!," Virgil shook his head. "You let Patton play with it!"

"That's different." Virgil mumbled, glaring at Roman, the royal huffed and left. Patton walking in after. 

"What's wrong with Roman?" Patton tilted his head, like a confused puppy. 

"He's mad 'cuz I won't let him play with my hair." Virgil mumbled, leaning on Patton. He honestly didn't know why. The thought of physical contact with anyone else was gross and nasty, but with Patton it was safe. He felt safe. 

"Can I play with your hair?" Virgil was silent for a moment before nodding, sitting up, Patton moved to his knees and started fixing Virgil's hair, humming and talking and it was great.

After a while of working on Virgil's hair, Patton pulled back with a giggle. Virgil's bangs were clipped away from his eyes with a stormcloud clip, and there were a bunch of tiny braids in his hair.

"Now I can see your pretty eyes!" Virgil chuckled at Patton's excitedness. He didn't mind Patton playing with his hair,