| Logince |

Sunday, June 21st, 2020

-12:37 am

Summary |
best friends sibling
Warnings |

Roman always had a thing for Virgil's older brother. He hated to admit it. But Logan was cute.

He was two years older then Roman and one year older then Virgil. The three had always gone to school together, lived by each other, they pratically grew up with each other. Which is...how Roman got a crush on the nerd.

"Just tell Logan to come over!" Roman whined into his phone, begging his emo pal to do him this favor.

"I'm telling him you whore," Virgil grumbled, knocking on the door to Logans room before peaking his head in, mumbling a small, 'Go see Roman' before leaving.

Within an hour, Logan was there, wearing a soft grey raincoat, his black hair fuzzy and messy, he carefully took off his muddy shoes and hung his jacket, saying hi to Romans mothers, and following Roman upstairs.

"Roman, pleasure to see you," Logan sat in a bean bag chair, carefully folding himself into the soft material as he watched Roman.

"I know," Roman drug his beanbag chair a bit closer to Logans before sitting in it. "Just wanted to...hang out,"

he didn't mind keeping his crush a secret, it was hopeless anyways.