| Cartoon Trash |

Thursday, June 11th, 2020

-12:02 am

Summary |
road trip, human au!
Warnings |
a sprinkling of roceit

Remus crashed into the back seat with a groan, laying across it, before opening an eye at the awkward chuckle. "Mind sharing the seat?"

It was Emile. Remus' crush for god knows how long. Oh fuck, his brother was trying to kill him. This must be part of Romans elaborate plan to kill Remus-

"You didn't know I was coming? Janus invited me,"

AND JANUS IS IN ON ROMANS PLAN! THAT TRATIOR!

"Yeah, sorry," Remus grinned, crossing his feet under him and buckling up. "Didn't know you were the road trip type,"

"I love road trips!" Emile giggles softly.

"Yeah, he loves road trips," Janus says, sitting in the drivers seat with a smirk. "Thats why I invited him," Roman gave a matching smirk as he sat in the passenger seat.

"Its fine, lets go get snacks," Remus found out that Emile doesn't like soda. He likes tea. Its cute, even though its cold Lipton green tea, he holds it like its a hot mug of herbal tea, sweater paws and all. Hes adorable.

Its even cutier when about four hours in Emile gets tired, his head jerking everytime he would wake himself up, before giving in and letting his head rest on Remus' shoulder, his arms huggig Remus' arm.

So Remus lays his head on Emiles and wraps his arms around Emiles waist, closing his eyes, but not sleeping.

And Roman excitedly whispered to Janus about how his plan worked.