| Loceit |

What's that? Me begging for requests that isn't moxeity?

I'm not in a moxeity mood I'll do the moxeity ones eventually-

Tuesday, December 17th, 2019

12:54 pm

Summary |
Deceit kidnapped Logan, but keeping him locked up has not broke his spirt. Luckily, Deceit has a backup plan.
Warnings |
- Kidnapping
- Isolation
- Posion?
- Drugged?
- Mindcontrol

Let me know if I missed any.

Please point out spelling and grammar errors

Deceits footsteps echoed through the small dungeon. Logan shrunk against the wall, swallowing hard. "There you are, glad to see you haven't left," He gave a familiar smirk, slowly pulling off one glove, throwing it to the side. "Tell me, smarty pants, when was the last time you ate a good bit of Crofters?" Logan's mouth watered, he swallowed hard.

"Three weeks, four hours, twenty minutes and fourty seconds ago. Fourty-one, fourty-two, fourty-three-" Deceits sharp glare cut him off.

"Would you like some?" Logan nodded desperately, his hands struggling against the ropes that bound them.

"Now, now, calm down, mustn't be a greedy boy," he placed a hand on Logan's, not wanting the nerd to get wrist burn. He opened the jar, sticking two of his ungloved fingers into the jelly and scooping some out, about to stick the fingers in his own mouth when Logan whined, leaning forward, he smirked, looking down at Logan, his plan had worked. "Open up," Logan's open mouth accepted the jelly covered fingers happily, sucking the fingers as Deceit watched with curious waiting.

Logan's eyes closed, Deceit took his fingers back, squirting germ-X on them and sticking his glove back on. Logan's eyes opened, now a hazy yellow. He snapped the rope away, "Stand up," Logan stood. "Good boy," Deceit, now has a minion. One who, unlike Virgil, wouldn't leave him.

Logan can't leave him.