| Logince |

Logince is a good ship
Using the prompt from Pengi11 (I'm probably going to be using a lot of your prompts so if I ever start to annoy you let me know)
- Grey

Monday, September 23rd, 2019

5:08 Pm

Summary |
Logan borrowed Romans sweater one evening because he was cold as 'forgot' to give it back. Roman only realizes a few weeks later when he stays the night at Logan's, and Logan's asleep in it. Roman can't bring himself to ask for it back.

HUMAN AU

Warnings |
- Alcohol
- Drinking
- Tipsy
Tell me if there's anymore
Please point out spelling and grammar errors.

Roman giggles once more, for no particular reason. Maybe just giddy off of Logan's presence. The two had grown up together and well...it was obvious that Roman missed him more and more, everytime he came back from filming he would spend most of his time with Logan. Yet neither of them had made a move yet.

And Logan...Logan was so desperately in love with Roman. Not that he would ever admit it. Too afraid of being turned down. Roman probably had a different boyfriend in every state anyways, he doesn't need Logan, he doesn't want Logan.

"I've think you had enough to drink, Mr. King." Logan giggled afterwards, having more then enough drinks himself.

"One more won't hurt, it's gonna take some time for the Uber anyways." Roman ordered another drink, drinking it quickly as he talked with Logan. Soon enough the Uber was here and the two were in a car, more then a little giggly. Logan didn't want to give a stranger his exact address, so they had a short walk.

"It's so cold." Logan shivered, hugging himself tightly. Roman pulled off his sweatshirt, handing it to Logan.

"You think someone as smart as you would remember a jacket." Logan didn't respond, his own cheeks turning pink as he slipped on the red sweatshirt, that smelled like tea and vanilla and...Roman.

He loved it, the two walked home, and before Logan could invite Roman in, Roman looked down at his watch and cursed. "I got an early flight tomorrow, filming in New Jersey, talk to you later, Lo." He smiles, looking at Logan for another moment before running off to his brothers home, where he's been staying while he's in town.

"He forgot his jacket..." Logan muttered, before locking his door and stumbling to bed.

Two weeks later and Logan heard knocking at his door, which was strange, he wasn't expecting visitors. He opened the door and almost exploded with happiness, "Roman, I wasn't expecting you."

"Remus told me I'm not allowed, he has...guests." Roman shivered in disgust.

"Multiple?" Roman only nodded, Logan chuckled before letting Roman in. "You are more then welcome to stay with me." Roman smiles gratefully.

"Thank you, mi amor." Logan blushes softly.

"You're such a flirt." Roman scoffed.

"Only for you!"

The two spent all night talking and watching movies and catching up. And Roman didn't even realize till Logan was saying goodnight that Logan was wearing his sweatshirt.

Yet, Roman couldn't ask for it back.