| Bad Boys |

A request from longfurb_elliot
Just this once, I'll let Roman be taller then Virgil.
Saturday, January 11th, 2020

4:52 pm

Summary |
Virgil Isn't happy with  the light sides and The light sides treat him really badly but they put on an act in front of Thomas. Virgil didn't want to originally leave the dark sides but the light sides made Virgil join them so they could 'keep an eye on him' one night Virgil runs away to the dark sides after being hurt by one of the sides and Virgil had enough.
Warnings |
- Non-consensual kissing
- Crying
- Unsympathetic! Roman (mentioned for the other sides but mainly Roman)
- mentioned abuse
- Panic attack

Let me know if I missed any.

Please point out spelling and grammar
Let me know if I missed any.

It was late, about one am, and Virgil was walking back to his room, a chocolate cookie in hand as he softly nibbles it. He gasped as he was pinned to a wall dropping the cookie, he looked up, seeing Roman. A terrifying look in his eye, a smirk on his features.

"Oh, hey, Princey, what are you doing up?"

"Waiting on you," Roman purred, Leaning forward to close to Virgil for comfort.

"Can you back up a bit...?"

"Shut up, you're fall in love after the first kiss, my darling Emo," Roman cooed, before smashing his lips against Virgil's. Virgils eyes widened and he scrambled to push or kick Roman away but he couldn't. Roman only pulled away once Virgil was basically sobbing into the kiss. As Roman scoffed walking away with a mumble of 'pathetic' Virgil sunk to his knees, covering his mouth with his hand as he tried to contain his sobs. His heart beating oh so fast, he could barely breath.

Everytime he closed his eyes he saw something else. Romans inappropriate touches. Logan's harsh insults. Pattons hits that left bruises for weeks. He couldn't take it. He sunk out, Landing on the dark side couch.

Luckily, both the dark sides were awake, Remus' head on Deceits chest as the two watched a movie.

"Huh...? Virgil? Virgil why are you crying?" Remus sat up quickly, going over to the emo but not touching him. Until Virgil basically launched himself into his arms, Deceit was besides Remus, rubbing Virgil's back and mumbling sweet words.

Soon enough, Virgil had explained the situation. As Remus planned their murder, Deceit soothed Virgil to sleep, holding both of the boys close.

"They hurt him, De..." Remus quietly cried. "He's upset because of them!"

"I know, dear, I know." Deceit cooed, Remus laid his head on the snakes shoulder, not daring to kiss Virgil's forehead, even if he wanted too. He didn't want to do anything the smaller didn't want.

Deceit played with Virgil's hair, kissing Remus' forehead. "We're get our revenge, and protect our darling boy,"