| Creativitwins |

Wednesday October 23rd, 2019

8:21 am

Summary |
Roman and Remus are siblings, twins actually, and despite this fact, Remus has taken it as his job to protect Roman.

Human AU

Warnings |
- Abusive Parents

- Mentions of Domestic violence

Let me know if I missed any
Please point out spelling and grammar errors.

"Re! Come on!" Roman pulled his brother up the stairs, crashing into their room with an 'oof' the two spread out across the floor, looking at their raid. Several bags fo Doritos and Fritos lay across the ground, along with cans of sprite and root beer, there's different varieties of candy too . Then their pride and joy, the PlayStation, Roman starts up the game, tossing a green controller to Remus and flopping in his own bean bag, grabbing a bag of cool ranch Doritos. "I bet we can beat the first level before Dad comes home!"

"Oh yeah?" Remus chuckled, opening a soda pop and taking a sip, his throat cries at the sensation of something sugary and cool, you see Remus was weird. He had to have sugar to keep himself calm. He downs half the can before playing with Roman. 

Thirty minutes later and the door opened, Roman paused the game, turning it down as he threw a blanket over their junk food raid, looking at Remus with fear. "I got it, bud." He ruffled Romans hair, going downstairs to greet his father.

Roman hears arguing, and he flinches at the loud smack, he hears one more loud yell before Remus comes upstairs, wiping his eyes he sits back down, there's a red handprint on his face, Roman says nothing. "He's drinking, he'll pass out soon. Mom texted me though, she's ordering pizza. In about twenty five minutes climb out the window and wait for it by the front door." Roman nodded, unpausing the game.

Remus didn't care, he just wanted to protect Roman.