| Dukexeity |

Thrusday September 26th, 2019

 8:38 AM

Summary |
Remus is a literal chaotic being, and as he starts hanging out with the light sides more often, none of them can figure out how to contain his chaos. Well, except Virgil that is. 

Warnings |
None that I know of

Please point out spelling and grammar errors.

Remus was well...chaotic. And as soon as the creativity split happened they were forced apart, so not even Roman knew how to Handle his brother.

"No! Stop, stop, stop!" Roman screeched as Remus giggled.

"I shall never stop! I am an unstoppable force of natu-" Remus was cut off, stopping mid launch at Roman as the prince scrambled away. 

"Remus Sanders!" Remus froze, whimpering like a dog at the stern voice. Virgil stood at the top of the stairs, and could see how Remus had destroyed the living room and was now attacking Roman. He was literally like a dog. Virgil walked down the stairs, pulling Remus into a hug and gently rubbing his head. Remus melted at the touch, going slack jawed as he just cuddled into Virgil. "You made a mess."

"I know." Remus voice was soft, much more calm now.

"Can you clean it up?" 

"I guessss."Virgil nods and kisses the top of Remus' head, leaving Roman shocked and confused as to what just happened.