| Anxceit |

Wheezing-Whizzer

Wanted some fluffy Anxceit, and even though it wasn't an official request or even a request at all....

I kinda wanted some fluffy Anxceit too

- Grey

Tuesday, October  29th, 2019

8:36 am

Summary |

Remus suggest a movie night, and when Virgil gets scared, Deceit is the closest thing to protect him.

Warnings |

None apply, tell me if you find any.

Please point out spelling and grammar errors.

"Movie night! We're watching Child's Play!" Remus plopped on the couch with a bowel of popcorn, the popcorn falling all over the couch, he snapped, summoning Deceit and Virgil. "Didn't you hear me?" Deceit sighed heavily, sitting on the loveseat besides the couch, Virgil sitting by him. 

"Yeah we heard ya." Virgil mumbles. "Summon some Oreos, will ya?" Remus snapped, a container of Oreos falling onto Virgil's lap. As the movie started, Deceit slithered a tiny bit closer, only to steal Oreos of course. 

Throughout the movie Deceit would notice Virgil jumping, every time there was a jumpscare his eyes would close tight and his nose would scrunch up and his shoulders going up, he just wanted to hold Virgil and say everything was alright. Well, after one too many scares Virgil launched himself into Deceits chest, holding onto him, face buried in the capelet. 

"Don't say a word." Virgil mumbled as warning, Deceit nodded, holding Virgil close by his waist, having it where Virgil couldn't see the screen, hidden by Deceits capelet, and Remus couldn't see that Virgil was on his phone, distracting himself with Tumblr. 

After the movie, everyone went to bed, as Deceit was taking off his long sleeve shirt that was under his button up, he's cold blooded he needs a lot of layers, he heard a knock on his door, finishing peeling off the long sleeve shirt, he walked over to the door, only in black sweatpants and a yellow tank top. He saw Virgil, in his usual outfit except for the basketball shorts. "Can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Never," he moved aside, letting Virgil in. Virgil slowly sat on the edge of Deceits bed, watching as Deceit pulled a black sweatshirt on. 

"Your hairs really curly," Virgil mumbled, absentlymindnly admiring Deceit, he smirked softly, mumbling a thank you as he laid besides  Virgil, turning the light off. He covered them both up. 

"Can I hold you or back to back?" Deceit mumbled, admiring how Virgil's eyes glew in the faint moonlight streaming through the window, as an answer Virgil snuggled into Deceits chest, falling asleep, safe and warm.