| Logince |

I kinda gave up on inktober, oops.

Wednesday October 8th, 2019

8:02 PM

Summary |
Roman isn't a kind ruler, and he has always thought of his right hand man as his. When he says this, Logan proves otherwise.

Royalty AU
Warnings |

- Unsympathetic! Roman
- Talk Of 'owning' a person
Tell me if I missed any

Please point out spelling and grammar errors.

It was just another meeting, Roman was meeting with his brother Remus, who had his own 'right hand man' seated in his lap, a man who would defiantly be taller then both the twins but was small, with purple hair and different colored eyes. Romans right hand man, was seated besides him, a short and small man, though he sat straight. Black hair and dark brown eyes, hidden behind a wire frame of glasses.

"It's sad, brother, you can't even train him. He still thinks he has rights." Remus said, eyeing Logan like a piece of candy. "It's pathetic."

"Oh, trust me. He knows, he belongs to me-"

"No, I don't." The two kings went silent, looking at Logan.

"Repeat that, now." Roman growled, and Logan did, not even raising an eyebrow.

"I am not yours and I will never belong to you." Roman chuckled, dark and menacing.

"Oh, you always have. And you always will."

And Logan hates the truth.