| Prinxiety |

Sunday, Feburary 2nd, 2020

11:27 am

Summary |
1) A crumpled dollar bill
2) A perfectly tuned violin
3) A shop window

Human AU
Warnings |

Let me know if I missed any.
Please point out spelling and grammar

Roman sighed at the cold temptures, throwing his hands deep in his pockets. "Stupid colds," he grumbled. As a single father, he was the one who had to leave to take care of his sick son, Logan. Uncle Remus was more then happy to sit with little Lolo though. He saw the small shop, a small pharmacy for a small town. The shop window had fairy lights in it, causing an almost heavenly glow on the man standing infront of it, playing a violn perfectly, the case for said instrument open with an arrangment of coins in it.

...Logan could wait a few minutes for his cough medicine, right?

Roman paused, looking over the goregous man. He was taller then Roman, but much smaller, less muscle mass. His skin was ghostly white, a vast contrast to Romans authentic tan, his finger nails were painted black, matching his clothes. Roman looked up at the mans face, dyed purple hair, straight and covering his bangs,  another contrast to Romans naturally curly deep brown locks. He was wearing eyeshadow and eyeliner, and oh...

He was staring directly at Logan, his green and purple eye staring at the man with...the same admiration Roman had for him. He finished the song, lowering his instrument. Roman clapped, smiling as he pulled a twenty out of his pocket. "You play amazingly," he complimented, dropping the cash into the case.

Virgil smiles, giving a curt nod, his cheeks turning rosy from the cold tempture. "Youre amazingly, I mean, you look pretty, I mean..." He cursed himself, looking down. "Wanna get a coffee and warm up?" Roman started to nod before shaking his head.

"I cant, I mean, I would love too, but I have to get home, Im getting medicine for my kid-"

"Oh- do you have a partner-"

"Nono, my wife passed away during child birth, I uh..." Roman cursed as he realized this was extermly awkward.  "I...wouldnt mind going to get a coffee a differnt time though." Virgil nodded slowly.

"Im uh, Virgil,"

"Roman," He shook Virgils hand before handing over his phone, which had a contact pulled up.

Virgil inserted his number, the two saying their goodbyes and going oppisote ways.