| Logince |

Wednesday , June 10th, 2020

-12:05 am

Summary |
Rainbow, human au!
Warnings |

Roman finished sketching down the design he wanted, it was fairly simple, a castle with a rainbow behind it, all colored in. It would be the perfect tattoo. He sighed, taking off his shirt. "Alright, Remus, don't fuck this up,"

Remus looked down at his twin, as he laid back on the leather tattoo chair. Remus looked a bit like a mad scientist, brown hair messed up and wild, his bleached streak sticking straight up. Wearing a white tank Roman could clearly see his twins sleeves of tattoos that stopped at the black gloves. "Aw, is little RoRo scared?" Remus picked up the tatoo gun, placing the drawing down. "Seriously, are you ready?" Roman nodded.

"Tatoo me,"

Three hours later Roman was sitting back with a groan, looking down at the tattoo. "You did a good job, Remus!"

"And you cried like a bitch," Remus snickered, getting the after care stuff.

When Roman arrived home, he instantlly searched for his boyfriend, finding Logan cooking dinner. "Hey! Babe, look!" He peeled off his shirt, which means the first thing Logan saw when he turned around was Romans perfectly tanned and built chest.

No matter how many times he sees it, he'll always blush. "Oh- um-" he looked for a minute before spotting the tattoo. "Oh wow, thats a nice tattoo, Ro,"

"Thank you, babe!!" Roman kissed his cheek, giggling.