| Loceit |

Pengil11 Prompts.

Monday October 14th, 2019

8:41 AM

Summary |

Logan has a crush on De, though he'd never admit it. Then comes Virgil, who knows what Logan is going through, and they end up helping one another with their crushes.

Little bit of Dukeity

Warnings |

None that I know of, tell me if you see any.

Please point out spelling and grammar errors.

Logically speaking, Logan knew he had a crush. But to have a crush you had to have feelings and ehhhh- no thanks. 

But, God, Deceit was perfect. And he wasn't even doing anything! Just walking down the stairs, his honey blonde hair was curly and in front his face, Remus having his hat. And his eyes were clear with annoyance, but when he looked at Logan, it changed. From annoyance to...something else. Something that made his eyes sparkle. He was so perfect. 

"Earth to Logan." Virgil flicked the side of the nerds head. "Stop staring at snake face already." Logan's face flushed, and he stumbled over his words as he tried to deny the accusation.

"I- Me- staring no- Uh painting, there was a painting behind him, I didn't even know he was there!" Logan said quickly, arms crossed. Virgil rose an eyebrow, looking to where Deceit was moments ago.

"No, no, there's not, Lo." He said softly, like talking to a baby. But then he sighed. "Look, I understand what it's like to have a crush on someone you're not supposed to...I mean, I'm crushing on Remus after all, but it's better if you accept it and talk about it rather then ignore it." The nerd was silent, the words sinking in.

"Understood, May I talk to you about it?" Virgil shrugged.

Days later, Logan burst into Virgil's room. "That snake face coward is going to be the death of me!"

Virgil choked on his hot  chocolate, pulling his headphones out. "What he do this time?" Logan sighed heavily, and that's When Virgil noticed, kiss swollen red lips, blushed face, glasses lightly askewed and clothes rumbled. 

"So, I was walking in the hall, wanting to get some coffee, and I passed by Deceit, and he asked me if I wanted him to kiss me, and I obviously said no, but he did that cute sexy little smirk and hissed 'liar' and then he grabbed my tie and pulled me into his room and we kissed...a lot," Logan's face turned progressively more red. 

"And this is bad because...?" Virgil face contorted strangely, "you just made out with the man you hardcore crushing on, how is that bad?" 

"Because I'm feeling a lot of feelings leave me alone!" Logan buried his face in a throw pillow flopping across Virgils bed,

"Logan, this is what us gays call, 'gay panic,' it's okay." 

Nothing but a disgruntled groan, Virgil laughed, walking out of his room, the second he shut the door he felt arms wrap around his waist, dipping him dramatically. "Hello, emo dreamo!" Remus giggled. "I was just thinking about you!"

"Sexually or murdering me?"

"Why not both?" Virgil rolled his eyes going to get up, he was spun around before being pulled backwards into Remus' chest. "I know you likeeee me!" Virgil flushed, but didn't deny it. "And I like you to!" He spun Virgil around one last time to face him and kissed him passionately, Virgil kissed back, melting into the kiss, before pulling away. 

"Oh."

"Oh, indeed."