| Virgil |

Okay okay okay so- ya'll want them superhero roceit shiz and I'll deliver but first-

Angst-

- Grey

Wednesday, December 18th, 2019

1:50 pm

Summary |
Virgil....isn't as innocent as the light sides may think. He was- no he is, evil. Toxic, mean.

Deemus is includes
Warnings |
- Abuse (mental and physical)
- Toxic friendship
- Unsympathetic! Virgil
- Murder
- Suffocation

Let me know if I missed any.

Please point out spelling and grammar

Virgil had killed him twenty five times. He's reset, scared and afraid twenty five times. Twenty five times Hes has to be reintroduced to his best friend, twenty five times he had to ask who Roman was exactly? Twenty five different names.

This time he chose Remus.

He liked the name, it seemed to fit him. Remus liked the dark side. Remus likes Deceit. Remus liked this time.

Deceit was scared, he didn't want him to die again. Ollie, Ethan, Tyrone, Jose, Jack, Steve, no matter what name he chose it's always been the same.

Virgil always killed him once Deceit fell in love again. So he wouldn't fall in love. He would ignore Remus, no matter how much it hurt the duke as he wondered what exatcly he did wrong.

Twenty five times is a lot of times to watch your boyfriend die.

Deceit was wide awake when he heard the familiar stomp of combat boots against floor. He kept his eyes down, looking over the edge of his book he saw the black ripped skinny jeans, the combat boots with purple laces. Before he could say anything his face was taken into a rough hold. Painted black nails digging into his chin, specifically his scales.

"There's my least favorite snake," Deceit hissed, eyes watering from the sensitive scales being Dug into. "How's your boyfriend?"

"He's not my boyfriend." Deceit growled, his mind in a worried state, he was pulled to his feet, his face released, he finally looked up to the double colored eyes.

"Oh? So you learned." Virgil took a step forward, Deceit matched it with a step back. Until his back hit the wall. "Well, then here's a new lesson," the Pale hand was around Deceits throat, his gloved fingers struggled to pull it away and ultimately failed, as Virgil choked the life out of him, he whispered in his ear. "Remus fell in love, let's see how many deaths it takes for him to learn not too,"

Deceit, had died once. He reset, sitting in the middle of the dark space, the alarm went off that a new side had appeared, Remus rushed down, looking for Deceit, only to see him on his knees, looking confused. "Welcome," Virgil grinned, Remus gave him a confused look. Silenced by the harsh glare.

He chose the name Demi this time.