8

"Let's make this game a little more interesting."

You looked up to see Jimin tossing a ball into the air before catching it in the palm of his hand. He repeated the action as his eyes met yours.

"I-Interesting?" You stuttered as your eyes stayed locked on his.

"Mhm," he grinned while running his fingers through his hair once more. "Since we're both probably going to be hungover after this game, how about the loser treats the winner to breakfast."

As your eyes widened at his words, his smirk grew larger. You stood, gripping onto the edge of the ping pong table and watched as he waited for your response. After realizing that you were frozen, his smirk slowly faded away. He stepped away from his side of the table, walking towards your side. You immediately let go of the ping pong table as your eyes followed him slowly sauntering in your direction. He rested his hand on the table before leaning against it. He sensed your hesitation as he bit his lower lip.

"Uh, that is if you would be okay with that bet," he said, slowly becoming flustered as he ran his fingers through his hair. "If not, that's fine too."

That was the first time you had seen Jimin go from being confident to being shy and embarrassed. His cheeks started turning a soft red color as he looked down at the ground, his hand moving to the back of his neck as he awkwardly scratched it.

Again, how the hell is it so easy for him to go from being so sexy to being so cute?

"When you say treat the winner to breakfast, are you implying the loser would have to cook for the winner in their home?" you asked, lifting your eyebrows. You watched as he slowly lifted his head from the ground as he looked up at you, swallowing the lump in his throat. His eyes were slightly wider than before as he spoke.

"I mean, if you wanted to do that, then sure. I was leaning more towards going to a diner or something." He said before his confidence slowly came back. You watched as his eyes lit up and he went back to leaning against the ping pong table. "Is that a yes, then?"

"You know what," you started before glancing inside the house. You saw Joy looking over at you, giving you a thumbs up while mouthing 'are you okay?'. You nodded in her direction before you started to turn back towards Jimin who was giving you a small smile. "Yeah. It's a yes."

You watched as he slowly leaned forward, nodding his head. He handed you another ball as he stepped back to his side of the table. Looking at the cups, you closed your eyes and took a deep breath for a moment before reopening your eyes. You angled your wrist and stared at one of the cups before tossing the ball forward. You let out a sigh of relief as it landed in the cup.

Jimin automatically lifted his cup and chugged it. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand before he picked up a ball. You watched as he stared into your eyes for a moment. He arched a brow before looking down at the cups. He tossed the ball into one of the cups on the side and a small smirk formed as he saw you picking up the cup. You drank the cup quickly before you set the cup down. You picked up another ball and tried aiming and tossing the ball, but it bounced off a cup and Jimin looked up at you.

"You're a lightweight with alcohol, aren't you?" he asked as he placed both of his hands on the table, leaning against it. You looked up at him and nervously nodded. He smiled before pushing himself away from the table. He took away a few of the cups from your side of the table and held up his index finger as he spoke "I'll be back in a minute."

You watched as he entered the house again, walking to the kitchen. You furrowed your eyebrows as you saw him coming back out. He was holding a bag of chips along with some water. He handed them to you. Right when you opened your mouth to speak, he looked back at you and grinned. It wasn't a teasing or playful grin. It was one you weren't expecting.