15

"W-what?" you ask, eyes immediately widening as if you'd just seen a monster. Jimin nervously bites onto his lip before finally making eye contact with you.

"Don't play games, Y/N." he states simply. His feet stop paddling in the water and he fully stands up in the pool so that his face is directly in front of yours as you continue to squat down. "I saw you watching me masturbating the other day."

Your jaw drops as you quickly stand up, feeling your chest heaving up and down. You look away from Jimin, taking deep breaths as you try to calm down from what just happened. Your cheeks become more flustered as you quickly walk back into the house, covering your face.

You don't notice the wet footsteps behind you as you panic. Jimin stares in your direction, ruffling his fingers through his wet hair. He walks away for a moment and grabs a towel from the closet in his hallway before he lets out a soft sigh. Turning back to head into the living room, he sees you covering your face. He takes this opportunity to walk over to you and his hands wrap around your wrists, gently pulling your hands away from your face. You continue to avoid eye contact as your eyes trail down to his hands on your wrists. Jimin closes his eyes, heaving in a deep breath before he looks at your face.

"Y/N, I'm sorry, but I just had to ask. You've watched me a few times now, even when I wasn't by myself. I thought that you were just watching because you were attracted to me and waiting for me to start talking to you so you could make a move." he started before his hand found its way to the back of his neck, beginning to scratch at the skin on his neck.

You find the courage to look up at Jimin, seeing the sincerity and curiosity in his eyes. His thumb gently rubs against your skin. It remains silent for a few moments before you open your mouth to speak again.

"I-I... I'm so embarrassed, wow," you start before letting out a frustrated grunt. "I, um, don't really k-know why I watch you... if I'm being honest." Jimin tilts his head to the side, trying to comprehend you.

"So, why do you do it?" He questions. You see the confusion in his eyes and let out a soft sigh before speaking.

"I have this weird... thing. I just- I..." you look down, biting onto your lower lip as you struggle to find words to explain why you enjoy watching him. "I-I find it, um, hot."

"You find what hot?" he asks, brows furrowed as he continues to try to understand the situation.

"W-watching you. I don't know, but... knowing I couldn't have you... it's hot." You say, pulling away one of your hands from his. You bring your hand up, letting your nails drag along the back of your neck as you continue to feel awkward with the situation.

Jimin slowly parts his lips, attempting to say something before closing his mouth once more. He tilts his head to the side, lifting his eyebrows for a moment.

"I'm going to be honest here," he starts. "I never said I didn't like it."

With that sentence, your heart stops and you can't help but to mentally thank Joy for telling you to get closer to Jimin. You feel your embarrassment slowly start to fade away as he licks his lips, eyes remaining locked on you.

"But the thing is, I don't understand why you're saying you can't have me." He states simply, letting go of your hand. "I've been flirting with you since I found out you were my neighbor. You could've had me. You still can have me." He says, slowly licking his lips as he steps closer to you, his face inches from yours.

Your breath got caught in your chest as you found yourself so mesmerized by his face so close to yours. He leaned in closer, his hand resting on the side of your face as his eyes started to shift from your eyes to your lips. After a few times of doing this, he kept his eyes on your lips, not saying a word as his tongue started gliding along his lips. Your eyes trailed to his plump, shiny lips as his tongue ran along them, eager to find out how his lips taste. Slowly, both of you started leaning in before his lips crashed onto yours.

You let out a soft moan, letting your body lean into his as one of his arms wrapped around your waist, tugging your body closer. His other arm remained lifted as his thumb started grazing along your cheekbone, stroking your skin softly as his plump lips danced with yours. You let out a soft gasp as his hand moved away from your face and started gliding down your shoulder to your hand, taking your hand in his. Your eyes remained closed as he pulled away from the kiss.

You bit onto your lower lip at the sensation on your lips. They felt tingly and your body felt lighter. As your eyes were closed you felt a soft touch on your face once more. Assuming it to be Jimin's fingers, you felt yourself gasp when feeling his breath against your lips once more as he spoke.

"So," he started before using two of his fingers to grip onto a piece of hair on your face, tucking it behind your ear. His hand continued gliding down your hair as he tangled his fingers into your hair, enjoying the softness of it. "Still plan on watching me from your window, Y/N?"

You felt yourself growing nervous again, scared to open your eyes as you heard his question. Your eyes slowly opened, peering up at Jimin standing above you, his eyes moving from your lips to your eyes once they open. Once he saw your eyes open, a small smile formed on his face as he arched a brow, waiting for your response.

"I-I..." Your words stopped at a halt, not knowing how to respond to his question. Upon hearing your silence, he tilted his head to the side in amusement.

"Always so shy whenever I flirt... cute." He said, a smile forming on his face once more. His eyes crinkled while his smile grew wider. "I'm only asking because I have a little idea."

Your eyes widened at his words as he spoke. You licked your lips while watching him lean further down to your face. His lips were directly in front of yours. With one pucker, your lips would be on his again.

"I-Idea?"

"Mhm," he started before he combed a hand through his wet hair. "We can make this into a little game."

"How d-do you plan on doing that?" you squeaked out. His smile slowly transformed into a smirk.

"You and I could go out to clubs together. You can search for a girl you want to see me with," He stated simply, pulling away from your body as he started walking towards his window. He nudged his head in the direction of the window. "And you can watch when I take her home."

You gulped, feeling your face becoming warm as you become embarrassed at the idea.

"W-what do you get out of it?"

"Pleasing you," he shrugged, staring at you. "You said that it's hot, no?" He watched as you nodded your head, his eyes turning serious as he spoke again. "Besides, I've been with quite a few girls. You're probably aware of that. But I have to admit, I've never met a single girl with a kink quite like yours. I'd get a new sexual experience out of it."

"Wow, t-this is, um..." you looked down at the floor, pressing your lips together. "I didn't think you'd, er, actually be willing to do this with me." He let out a laugh at your words.

"So, what do you say?"

"I," you started before taking a deep breath for a moment while your eyes fluttered shut. Joy's voice started playing in your head, edging for you to do it. "I'm in."