27

You wake up the next morning in your room, tucked into your bed. You glance over at your window to see the view to the window wide open. Furrowing your eyebrows, you try to remember how you ended up in your room in the first place.

Rolling onto your side, you're greeted with your phone facing the ceiling. You unlock your phone only to be greeted by a text from Jimin.

Jimin: Hey, beautiful. You passed out during the drive home. Your mom was outside your house when we got here. She offered to take you inside and tuck you in. She's a very sweet woman. Sweet dreams.

You slowly start to smile to yourself before hearing someone talking. You furrow your eyebrows as you sit up in bed, rubbing your eyes before stretching your arms out. You quickly get out of bed, grabbing your robe and wrapping it around yourself as you rush towards the kitchen.

Upon entering the kitchen, you see your mother, standing in the kitchen. She has a frying pan on the stove, pancake mix in a bowl next to her and the window wide open. You glance towards the window to see Jimin standing at his window with his open as well. Your eyes widen as you hide behind the wall separating your kitchen and your hallway. You take a deep breath before glancing at the clock hanging on your wall.

7:20 AM.

Damn it, mom. I just started making friends here too. You better not get me in trouble because of a noise complaint.

"Ms. Y/L/N, you don't think we'll end up waking up Y/N, do you?" Jimin asks from his window. Your mom scoffs before shrugging.

"If she wakes up, she wakes up. She has work at 9 anyway." Your mom states before flipping over the pancake lying in the pan. "Speaking of Y/N, did you two have a nice date last night?" You mom inquires as she speaks to Jimin. You peek over the wall to look at Jimin's reaction. He softly smiles before slowly nodding his head as he bites onto his lower lip.

"Yeah, Y/N and I have a really good chemistry." He states before running his fingers through his hair. You take a deep breath, closing your eyes for a moment before diverting them to Jimin once more.

Your eyes scan him, realizing that he is, indeed, shirtless. You slightly widen your eyes before you peek your head fully out, placing one hand on the wall as you tilt to get a better view of Jimin. His abs are perfectly toned and have water droplets running down his chest. The water droplets creep their way down to the hem of his tight blue jeans, causing your mouth to water.

Jimin isn't wearing any makeup today. He's holding a shirt in his other hand as one of his hands is now rubbing one of his eyes. Jimin's bare face looks so innocent, his plump lips curved into a sleepy pout while his body is contradicting the innocence of his face.

How does he do that? I swear, Jimin, you're making me want to watch you have sex every day now. How can I even focus at work while you're-

"Y/N, sweetheart, you're finally up!" your mom exclaims before she steps over to you, pulling you into a large bear hug, tightening her arms around your frame. You glance over her shoulder at Jimin, who's merely smirking sleepily at you, waving one hand in your direction.

"H-hi mom," you start as you watch Jimin standing at his window, an amused expression on his face as he crosses his muscular arms over his chest. "Why did you stay to make me breakfast? I have work today."

"I thought you love my pancakes," your mom warily states before she pulls away from the hug, resting both hands on your shoulders as she speaks. "But I should be asking you why you were just standing there staring at us instead of eating your breakfast." She says before lifting an eyebrow, causing your eyes to dart behind her to look at Jimin. He's holding in his laughter, his body hunching forward as he fails to hold it in any longer.