70

You and Jimin were now looking around the house, waiting for his client to show up. You're looking at the interior and you can't help but fall in love with this home.

The living room has a nice, wooden floor along with a luxurious looking fan hanging from the ceiling. The walls are painted an off-white color and the accents on the doorknobs and windows are all a beautiful silvery shade.

The exterior of the house has a beautiful coat of paint, a two-car garage, and the windowsills are painted perfectly white. The front entrance has to doors and upon entering, there's a set of stairs leading up to where the bedrooms are. There's a loft area just above the entrance that allow you to see who's entering the home.

That'd be perfect for an entertainment area.

You step towards the stairs and place a hand on the railing of the stairs, feeling the smooth, polished material of the handle as you grip onto it. The stairs have a carpet on them, making you less worried about walking upstairs with socks on.

Jimin remains downstairs as he waits for his client, allowing you to look at the home.

You see three bedrooms. One is directly to the right of the steps while the other two are further to the left past the loft. You walk into the first bedroom to the right and widen your eyes at the bedroom. The bedroom has a beautiful beige carpet lining the floor along with a wide set of windows. The windows are covered with white shudders and the walls are a beautiful off-white shade.

You make your way into the bathroom and see the beautiful white marble sink. Gliding your hands along the smooth material, staring into the large mirror, you let out a soft sigh, admiring every aspect of this home.

If his client doesn't show up, I'll gladly take this house.

You look over at the shower and see the tall, clear shower doors and immediately gasp.

Yep, I'll take it.

You turn your head and see the large bathtub directly next to the shower and nod your head to yourself.

You know that Jimin won't have any problems with selling this home. It's in a good area, the home is beautiful, the home is relatively new, and the detailing of the house is so elegant.

Making your way downstairs, you're met with Jimin standing by the front doors, leaning against the door frame as he holds his phone to his ear.

"You need to reschedule? Alright... I can do that... Alright, thank you... bye." He states before looking over at you with apologetic eyes. "Baby, I'm so sorry. The client had to cancel." You immediately shake your head and smile widely at him.

"That's okay," you state before shrugging your shoulders. "It's not your fault that something came up."

He nods his head before licking his lips as he looks over at you.

"I know, but I'm sorry. I know you were tired after work today, especially because Jisoo was way too hyper over the weekend." He says sympathetically. You merely grin before stepping towards the man as you wrap your arms around his neck, pulling yourself closer to him as you get up onto your tippy toes to place a soft kiss on his lips.

"Don't worry about it," you state while Jimin presses his lips onto yours. You comb your fingers through his hair before smiling onto his lips. "Besides, I know someone who could use some help finding a new place to live."