32

The week flew by as you worked at the office. Jungkook rarely said anything to anyone, merely greeting everyone every morning and making announcements that Mr. Jung told him to give. He had given you a lot of tasks this week, but nothing that you weren't capable of handling.

The time: Saturday morning. The day that you meet the famous Hoseok that everyone says is a good dancer, including Jimin. Your day to decide whether or not you want to go on a date with Jimin. A day that was bound to be full of major events.

You looked over yourself in the mirror before your phone started to go off. You answer the phone without looking at the caller ID, convinced that it was either Jimin or your mom.

"Hello?" you ask, fiddling with your ponytail in the mirror. You had just gotten back from a quick jog around the neighborhood.

"Y/N!" you slightly pull the phone away from your ear as you furrow your eyebrows, shocked by the person calling. Joy. It had been a while since you'd talked to her since she went back home.

"Joy! Hi!"

"How have you been? Sorry for the lack of calls and texts, work over here has been insane. Not to mention the fact that I've been caught up with this guy I met." You slightly press your lips together for a moment as you listen to her.

"I've been good. Work has been alright and my boss is out of town. I just got home from a workout so I've been really healthy lately-"

"Y/N. Spill. You know damn well why I'm calling. How did things end up with Jimin?" you widen your eyes as you gulp, glancing over at Jimin's house. His curtains were open, but he had already gone into his bathroom to get ready for the day.

"Oh... um..." you start, adjusting your top nervously. "Well, he agreed to the... thing." You hear squealing on the other side of the line.

"I told you there was a chance he'd agree! Yay!" she says before you hear her gasp. "Wait, so you've been watching him having sex with other girls? How many times now?"

"Um... since I've updated you?" you ask before looking up at the ceiling trying to remember each time. "Probably about two or three more times... I can't remember." You hear her clapping on the other side of the line, softly smiling to yourself.

"So, what are you two doing then? Are you exclusive or is it just a fuck buddy thing? Spill."

"It's at an... odd relationship right now," you start as you stare in the direction of Jimin's house. You see him walking into his living room, turning on his television as he walks to the kitchen. He has a towel in his hand as he messily runs it through his hair in attempt to dry the silver locks. He's wearing a pair of black sweatpants and a tight V-neck t-shirt as he strides towards his coffee machine to prepare himself his daily dose of coffee. "We were fuck buddies... but, uh, I think he wants... more than that?" you say, causing you to hear the smile in Joy's voice as she speaks.

"He does?" you can hear the excitement in her voice. Her excitement, however, drops once she realizes the uncertainty in your voice. "Wait... do you?" You gulp as you stare over at Jimin, who notices you staring, giving you a wave as he smiles in your direction. He mouths the words 'good morning' as he steps towards the window. You wave and mouth the words back, causing his smile to widen before he picks up his mug, stirring the coffee with the spoon lying in the cup. He takes a sip of his coffee before stepping away from the window and plopping onto his couch to watch the morning news.

"I... I don't know," you say, scratching the back of your neck as you force yourself to turn away from the window, facing the painting of the forbidden fruit you'd hung on your wall. "I mean... Jimin's sweet, but what if he-"