44

You let out a quiet moan, feeling a warm sensation in your lower region. Letting out a soft sigh, you stretch your arms out, half unconscious. Peeking one eye open, you're immediately greeted by the sight of Jimin in between your legs, his lips kissing your inner thighs as he gently places his hands underneath the back of your knees. He gently lifts the back of your knees, causing you to bend your knees and he takes the chance to place them onto his shoulders.

Allowing your body to fall back asleep, a jolt of pleasure runs throughout your body as Jimin leans forward, lifting his shirt that rests on your body. He lowers himself, allowing his lips to trail further down your inner thighs, now landing on your outer lips, placing soft kisses on the area through your underwear.

"Hm... a thong?" he questions as his hands lower from your knees to your ass, gently cupping and brushing his fingers along the bare, smooth skin. Arching your back, you allow your head to sway to your side, now turning so that the side of your face is resting on the pillow. You let out a quiet sigh as Jimin's plump lips begin to grip onto the side of your thong, pulling the fabric from your skin.

Licking his lips, Jimin stares up at your body, leaning forward to eagerly get a taste of your wetness. Your back involuntarily arches as you stare down at the man, pressing your lips together. Lifting your eyebrows, you begin to snap out of your peaceful rest, inhaling deeply as you spread your legs further for him, allowing his tongue to work its magic on you.

Three weeks had passed, and you had finally gotten Namjoon and Jennie to free up their schedules for the two of you. Jennie was able to get pregnant about a month ago and has been busy planning stuff for the baby. Namjoon has continued working at the studio, making music for his company during the day, then coming home to Jennie at night, helping her pick out stuff for the baby. Even though they don't know the gender of the baby, Namjoon already has a small collection of baby shoes in his studio, prepared for either a boy or girl. Jennie has been looking at things to baby-proof their home.

You and Jimin had been doing well, neither of you feeling a need to be afraid of falling deeper into each other's presence. You've been opening up to Jimin and Jimin has been doing the same. Regardless of your pasts, the two of you have been working on these issues together and it's been working so far.

You two see each other at work about once a month, Jimin popping into your cubicle every now and then to say hi and give you a quick kiss before meetings. The arrangement between your companies has been working well, improving the profits and clients of both of your companies.

Jimin recently started sleeping over at your place every now and then. Whenever he has work early in the morning and knows he won't see you, he knocks on your door and you happily let him stay.

Just like this morning.

"J-Jimin," you moan out, Jimin's tongue gliding along your folds as he stares up at you. "W-We have to get ready for work soon." You whimper as Jimin gently takes your clit into his mouth, sucking onto it gently. His eyes lock onto yours as you finish your sentence before his eyebrows furrow. He wraps his arms around your legs once more, burying his face in between your legs as he closes his eyes, refusing to listen.

"I can be late today." He mumbles against your folds, causing a new sensation to run throughout your body. You roll your eyes back and grip onto the sheets with one hand, moving the other down to Jimin's hair to softly pull on it. Attempting to move his face away from your area, Jimin lets out a soft moan onto your clit, making you moan a little louder. He smirks up at you. "Besides... you're enjoying this."

His fingers run along your thighs, a shiver spreading through your body as he continues his skillful work. Eagerly lapping his tongue at your folds, he allows one hand to reach up, gripping onto your side as he stares at the way your breasts naturally move to the side as you lay flat on your back.