37

You let out a loud groan as the alarm on your phone goes off. Squirming in your bed, you turn over, slapping your fingertips against the screen as you attempt to shut it off. You slowly get up, running your fingers through the crow's nest that you call your morning hair.

You stretch your arms up and slowly get out of bed, walking to your bathroom to start brushing your teeth, doing your skincare routine, and fixing up your hair. Walking towards your kitchen, you start preparing breakfast for yourself. You sense something beside you as you turn your head slowly, revealing Jimin standing at his window. He has an eyebrow arched, staring at you as he taps his index finger on his watch.

You widen your eyes, glancing over at the clock for a moment before you bite onto your lower lip. Meeting eyes with Jimin, you notice how Jimin's lips curve into a smirk. He immediately points to his door, gesturing for you to let him in when he comes to your front door. You press your lips together for a moment as you nod your head. Immediately pointing down at your pajamas, you give him a questioning look as you furrow your eyebrows. Jimin shakes his head as he mouths 'that's fine.' You slowly nod and watch as Jimin starts walking towards your front door.

Shit, shit, shit.

Running to the mirror, you examine your appearance for a moment before nodding your head to yourself and taking a deep breath.

Knock, knock.

You turn towards the door, eagerly running towards the door before opening it. Jimin stands in front of you and you take a moment to examine what he's wearing.

He's dressed in a pair of black slacks, a white dress shirt, a red tie and he's wearing a pair of glasses. You widen your eyes as he shoves himself into your home. He closes the door behind him as he fixes his glasses on his face. Smirking down at you, he hands you a bag.

"Put this on. Now." He demands as you take the bag. You open the bag slowly, your eyes widening as you stare down at the outfit in the bag. Biting onto your lower lip, your eyes meet his as he lifts his eyebrows, a stern look on his face. "Don't make me say it again." He says, tilting his head to the side. You gulp before nodding your head, stepping out of the room to change into the outfit.

He actually bought me a... slutty schoolgirl outfit?

You bit onto your lower lip as you examine yourself in the mirror. The red and black plaid skirt was short enough to barely cover the bottom of your ass. He got you a matching red thong to wear underneath the skirt which was nearly exposed. He gave you a cropped white long sleeve button-up shirt.

Your legs are exposed, revealing the silky-smooth skin. Your cleavage is poking up from the top of your shirt, causing you to check yourself out in the mirror. Adjusting your bra, you try to make your breasts look better.

"Y/N, lesson's about to start." He states from your living room. You take a deep breath before you walk to the living room nervously. Your legs shake with each step as you anxiously hold your skirt down with your hands. Jimin's eyes latch onto your legs immediately before his eyes trail up. He stares up at your cleavage before he presses his lips together while staring at your body. You let out a soft breath as you watch Jimin staring at you. He takes a deep breath, closing his eyes tightly before he gestures to your couch. "Sit, Miss Y/N."

You shyly oblige, sitting on the couch as you cross your legs, attempting to cover the thong between your legs. Jimin stands before you, tapping a ruler on the table. Your eyes stare at the ruler for a moment before you look up at Jimin.