22

You let out a sigh as you got out of your car, locking the car door as you perched your bag onto your shoulder. You glanced over at Jimin's house, biting your lip as a slight hint of courage creeped into you. Pulling out your phone, you licked your lips as you quickly dial Jimin's number.

One ring, two rings, three rings, fou-

"Hi, beautiful." You felt a warmth forming in your stomach as you heard him calling you that.

"Hi. Are you busy tonight?" You ask, the image of your mom in your mind as you wanted to take her advice.

"No, I should be getting off of work soon." He says before you heard some muffled voices on the line. "Yes, sir. I brought those cookies for you. Please, enjoy. I'll call you when I get off work, Y/N."

"Okay. Try and save me a cookie if you can." You joked. You heard Jimin's cute laugh on the other side of the line, which causes you to smile to yourself.

"I'll try my best to, what kind?"'

"I like chocolate chip."

"Got it. I'll see you tonight, baby." You nodded your head before hanging up the phone. After hanging up, you started to walk into your home and changed out of your work clothing into something more comfortable and sexier. You slipped on a lace bodysuit under a pair of joggers and re-styled your hair. Once you finished getting ready you glanced over yourself in the mirror and put some lip gloss on.

Let the waiting begin.

________________________________________________________________________________

Your phone started ringing.

"Hello?" You speak into the phone.

"I just got off of work, beautiful, but I have some bad news." You furrowed your eyebrows and crossed one arm over your chest before you started to assume Jimin couldn't play your game tonight.

"What bad news?"

"I couldn't get you a cookie," he stated, which caused you to let out a soft laugh. You smiled widely and bit onto your lower lip. "But don't worry, baby. I'll make it up to you. I'm yours for the night."

"Mine, huh?" You asked before you bit into your bottom lip. "Meaning you'll do anything I want tonight?" Jimin's chuckle echoed throughout the phone.

"Well, not anything, but most things. I gotta have a limit somewhere." He mumbled into the phone, his voice getting deeper as he does so. "However, there's a wide range of things I would do and you're well aware of that from our contract."

"Hm, what a bummer. I'm guessing that means you wouldn't let me watch you have sex with a guy?" You smirk as you bite onto your lower lip. You hear Jimin's laugh on the other side of the line before he speaks.

"Hm, yeah that's a no. Sorry, baby. There's other things I'd be willing to let you watch me do though." He states as you hear some static on the other end.

"Yeah? Like what?"

"Hm, I think I'd rather tell you in person. Wouldn't want to get too excited without you being here to watch."

You didn't know what was going on with you today, but you decided to act on this newly found courage to test out this contract with Jimin. Jimin must've caught on to your thoughts when he decided to speak again.