60

Taehyung came to pick up Jungkook about ten minutes ago, leaving you at the club by yourself. You're sitting at the bar, eyeing the empty shot glasses.

And it hits you.

Where's Joy?

You get up from your seat and start to quickly and frantically search the establishment as you search for your friend that had tried to keep you from making any mistakes with Jungkook.

C'mon, Joy. Don't tell me you ditched me because I was stubborn earlier.

After searching every inch of the inside of the establishment, you let out a frustrated sigh before starting to walk towards the exit of the club. You decide to wait here for Joy, knowing that she surely wouldn't leave you here by yourself with a drunk Jungkook.

Right?

Standing to the side of the exit, your eyes examine every person that enters and exits the place, shoulders slumping as you don't see her after about fifteen minutes.

When you're about to give up, you see a pair of broad shoulders exiting the club with a woman in his arms.

Jin.

Your eyes widen as you start to approach the man without thinking, your hand extending out to touch the elbow of his arm that's wrapped around the woman's waist.

"Seokjin-" your mouth stays open as your jaw drops to the floor as he turns to face you, causing the woman to turn to you as well. "Joy?" you question.

She's smiling drunkenly as she allows her body to lean up against the tall build of the man. Seokjin smiles over at you as he notices it's you.

"Ah! Y/N! I haven't seen you in a while. How are you?" he asks while he keeps his arm wrapped around Joy's waist. His thumb gently starts rubbing up and down her side, causing her to flinch into him as she lets out a loud laugh.

"Seokjinnie! You're tickling me!" she exclaims as she laughs loudly, clearly too drunk to realize how loud she's being.

"I've been... good..." you trail off, the end of your sentence almost sounding like a question as you insinuate your confusion of this situation. You eye his arm around her waist before looking up at Seokjin. His eyes widen for a moment.

"Oh! You're the friend she was supposed to be helping?" he asks before face palming himself with his other hand. "Sorry, I kinda swept her away from you there, huh?" he says while letting out a nervous laugh.

Joy stares up at the man, happiness present in her eyes.

Huh, so when I was teasing her about having a crush on Seokjin, I was right?

You turn to Seokjin, who's nervously removing his arm from around her waist.

"Um... I'm really drunk, so I apologize for not being able to talk longer, Y/N," he states before leading Joy over to you as she stares up at the man, her smile turning into a frown as she sees the distance between the two of them. "I should get a cab and head to my place. It was nice seeing you, Joy," he states before bowing politely to you. "Y/N." he finishes before giving the two of you a wave as he makes his way out of the exit of the building.

"Joy?" you slowly let out, causing her to turn to you. Her smile comes back a little as she sees your face. She moves towards you, embracing you into a tight hug.

"Y/N," she drags out while resting her head onto your breasts. Her eyes start to close as she mumbles while everyone around you is oblivious to her drunk state, except for the people entering the club. "I like him." She says before letting out a happy sigh, attempting to smile up at you with her eyes still closed.