11

You looked around your living room, filled with nice furniture, but no one there to keep you company. Joy hasn't texted you back, probably still passed out on her hotel bed. You bit onto the inner part of your bottom lip before remembering your conversation this morning. Only two hours ago, you realized that Jimin was an artistic, caring person. Both of you were. Jimin expressed his art with his body and you used a brush. It's been a while since you had painted anything, but that doesn't mean you aren't an artist. It just means you didn't have any inspiration.

The way Jimin talked about his family and friends made you realize just how caring he was. He talked about them as if they were on a pedestal, the most perfect people ever. The smile on his face showed in his eyes as he talked about them, pointing at each of the pictures while telling you where the pictures were taken and what made him want to take the pictures.

You let out a soft sigh, the guilt starting to build up inside of you.

He's a nice guy, and yet here I am, watching him have sex and masturbating to it like a stalker.

You sat up straight on the couch before you picked up your phone, deciding to call Joy.

One ring, two rings, three rings, fo-

"Hello?" you heard a groggy sounding Joy on the other line. You let out a soft laugh.

"I knew you'd still be hung over," you started. You heard her shuffling on the other line. She mumbled out a 'shut up' before you started talking again. "I'm starting to feel guilty." You bit onto your lower lip.

"About what? Throwing a party?" you rolled your eyes at her words.

"No, about..." you started saying. You heard a car door shut outside of your house and saw Jimin walking towards his front door, hand combing through his hair as he looked frustrated. You shook your head before turning the other way to continue your thoughts. "About becoming friends with Jimin to have him play along with my... um... kink."

"Sweetheart, you're not using him. I saw you playing beer pong last night and you were having fun. Making a friend and then asking if they'd be interested in being fuck buddies isn't a bad thing. Men do that all the time without feeling a single sign of remorse. Why can't we do it too?" her words started to click in your mind, and you nodded your head.

"But the thing is..." you started before turning around, seeing him entering his home. "He's really nice. I had breakfast with him this morning and-"

"Um, excuse me??? And when were you planning on telling me that?" you bit harder onto your lower lip as your eyes tightly shut from the intrusiveness of her voice.

"Right after I told you about my guilt."

"Y/N, what happened at breakfast? From what you told me, you made it sound like you just wanted a fuck buddy. Is that not the case anymore?" you gulped, your mind drifting to Jimin's face this morning. Him leaning in, grabbing your hand and squeezing it. 'Don't worry baby, I'll find us a really nice house.' You licked your lips before starting to shake your head.

"I-I don't know anymore. I know I like talking to him." You said, anxiously twirling your hair around your finger. You heard her take a deep breath before she spoke again.

"Listen, whatever you do see yourself doing when it comes to Jimin, I support it. You need to stay alert though. You mentioned Jimin having sex with two random girls. If you want more than what those two girls got from Jimin, you have to go after your prey." You inhaled a deep breath before turning towards Jimin's house. You stared at his front door before moving towards your bedroom, peeking into his living room. You saw him starting to read one of his dance books, which caused a small smile to form on your lips.