48

"Jimin, I just don't understand why you think I'm jealous." You respond to Jimin while you two come into his house from work. You start to reach your hands up and undo the bun on your head, causing Jimin to lean against the doorway as he stares over at you.

"Because you are jealous." He states nonchalantly, tugging his tie off as he stands in front of you, watching as you start to get undressed. "We've been together for four months and I've known you for longer. You think I won't notice?" he questions before he sets his tie on his couch, plopping onto the couch as he starts undoing the top buttons of his work shirt, allowing his upper chest to get air. You roll your eyes as you start undoing your blazer.

"I'm fine, Jimin." You respond. Jimin looks up at you, lifting his eyebrows as he silently stares at you, giving you the stare that makes you want to tell Jimin everything. The stare that made you fall for this man in the first place. You let out a soft sigh and run your fingers through your hair before shrugging. Your fingers get caught in a knot in your hair and you start to undo the knot while speaking. "Alright, fine. I'm jealous, is that what you want to hear?" you question. Jimin furrows his eyebrows before shaking his head.

"No, I don't care about being right," he starts before he steps towards you, cupping your face in his hand as he stares into your eyes while you try to shy away. Jimin lowers himself and bends his knees so that you have to look at him. "I care about your feelings. I don't care about being right. You told me about this in the past and said that this is why you don't think you're good at relationships but being jealous doesn't mean that. Why are you jealous, baby? Talk to me. The only way we'll fix it is by communicating." You stare at the man before deciding to speak.

"She kept touching you and I just... I didn't like the way she was so close and touchy with you." You respond. He nods his head and merely smiles at you.

"I mean... that's understandable," he responds before moving his hand from your face to gently place both of his hands against your shoulders. He stares down at you, searching for a solution in your face as he continues talking. "Do you want me to remind her I have a girlfriend and tell her it makes me uncomfortable when she's touching me like that?" he questions. You glance down and start to think as you shrug.

I want you to tell Mr. Jung that she's touching you and get her fired for inappropriate work conduct.

"I... um..." you bite onto your lower lip before shrugging. "I want you to tell her that you have a girlfriend and..." you drift off, causing Jimin to persist for a solution.

"And?" he questions before pressing his lips together. "Baby, I don't want you feeling jealous, because there's nothing to be jealous of. Tell me what you want me to tell her, and I'll do it."

You won't like the words that I want you to say. You'll think I'm a bad person.

"I want you to tell her that you have a girlfriend and that you don't like her touching you," you start before you continue on. "But I also want you to point out that it's inappropriate for a coworker to be touching another coworker like that. Mr. Jung is a cool guy but doesn't take inappropriate conduct lightly." Jimin nods his head before softly smiling.

"You really are jealous, bringing Mr. Jung into this," he states with a soft laugh. When you frown up at him, he nods his head before moving his hands down to yours, holding his hands in yours. "But, if that makes your jealousy go away, I'll do it." He responds.

"Thank you." You quietly respond as you release his hands and instead wrap your arms around him, moving in closer to him. Jimin smiles softly as he feels your arms around him, wrapping one arm securely around you before he gently runs his fingers through your hair.