9

You woke up the next morning with your straightened hair having dents in it, some mascara smeared under your eyes. You immediately widened your eyes as you looked up at the clock.

"Oh, shit. Shit, shit, shit." You jolted up, looking out the window to make sure Jimin wasn't awake yet. You let out a sigh of relief before stepping into the bathroom. You started brushing your teeth before stepping into the shower and fixing up your hair. You tied your hair up into a bun before getting dressed.

You slipped on a plain black t-shirt, a pair of sweatpants and a light bit of makeup on your face. You finished patting a lip tint on your lips before looking through the window at Jimin's place. You noticed him rubbing his eyes and massaging his temples before you smirked to yourself. You reached over, grabbing your phone and typing a text.

Y/N: Morning, ready for breakfast?

You bit your lower lip as you stared over in his direction. You saw his phone light up, causing his eyes to squint as he turned down the volume on his phone. You watched his eyes suddenly widen while reading the text. His thumbs started typing a reply and you watched as he licked his lips, running his hands through his hair. His hair was messy and sticking up in some areas. He was shirtless, the waistband on his sweatpants hugging tightly on his waist as he started walking to his kitchen. His small fingers wrapped around a bottle of water as he was holding a bottle of pain relievers in his hand. Your phone buzzed in your hand as you watched him gulping down the medicine.

Jimin: Just woke up, give me 10 minutes

You headed into the living room, grabbing your small wallet and slipped it into the pocket of your sweatpants. Once your wallet was in your pocket, you grabbed your phone and started typing.

Y/N: You're probably still hungover and passed out but I lost a bet and have to treat Jimin to breakfast.

You locked your phone before hearing a knock on the door. You widened your eyes before taking a deep breath.

Relax, you had a great night with him yesterday. This won't be as awkward as you think.

Once you exhaled, you made your way to the door and slowly opened it, seeing Jimin standing on the other side of the door. He had a wide smile on his face, causing a smile to form on yours. His hair was fixed and no longer messy like before, the silver in his hair shining brightly as the sun shone down. Unlike yesterday, he didn't have any hint of makeup on his face. His skin was still flawless and had a soft glow to it. His lips were just as plump today and his natural lip color was a nice, rosy pink.

He was wearing a loose graphic t-shirt with a pair of loose jeans that exposed his knees through the holes in them. You smiled at him before getting out of your house and locking the door behind you.

"Good morning, sunshine." He beamed at you as he stared into your eyes intently.

"Good morning, Jimin." you said with a grin while you started walking with him towards your car. You looked back at Jimin who hadn't moved an inch from your front door. He stood staring at you, while his head tilted in confusion as he scratched the back of his neck. "What?"