Prologue

There, I changed the photo
**Hawks's POV**

Heroes are supposed to be better than the villains. They are supposed to protect the citizens. Then, how did a man like Endeavor rise up in rank so much? If only the public knew the truth about him. About the monster he truly is, a monster that abuses children and forces what he wants on people weaker than him.

I have trained with Endeavor, since both me and Touya were twelve years old. I didn't believe Touya's stories of abuse because his father was the number two hero and abuse is what villains do. Then, Touya disappeared and Endeavor took his frustrations out on me. Since that day, I rose up in the hero rankings to try and get away from him but he keeps forcing me back to him. As I got older, the abuse changed but I can't get away. I have no escape from this cage, all I am is a pretty songbird that screams for him.

I want death but I also want Endeavor to pay for what he has done. I am almost done with all my research and the case will soon be complete to destroy him and all of his abuse.

Touya, I miss you and I wish I could find you. Save me before I fly too high and melt from the sun. Save me from my suffering. Save me from your father.

Maybe I don't need a hero to save me, maybe I need a villain.