Mood

**Dabi's POV**

Hawk passed out from the pain after I was finished. I had to get rid of all the burnt parts from under the skin, and the markings had almost reached bone. I moved him to make sure that he would not wake up in anymore pain by crushing his wings.

Then, I noticed the edging of two burns on his hips. He was still passed out as I tipped one side of his pants to see the full hand mark on his hips.

I ran out of the room and sat in my stool. The realization of the marks hit me like one of All Might's punches.

"Everyone is out on missions. So we can talk." Kurogiri said as he passed me a strong drink.

"Endeavor marked him as property, not treating him as a person. That is not even the worst part, there is scars to show that Endeavor forced himself on him. I did not realize that my father could get any worse."

Kurogiri and Toga are the only ones that know about my past. Toga, because we have been working together for so long. Kurogiri, because one night he was testing drink combinations and that man can make some powerful drinks. I call one combo, Truth Serum, because you can't stop talking after drinking it.

"You care for this hero." He said it point blank and then pulled out the fire extinguisher to spray me. "I did not know that you start to go on fire when you blush."

"I abandoned him years ago and Hawks has been paying for my mistake all these years. That sperm donor will pay for this." He hit me in the face again with the fire extinguisher. "Quit it!"

"Use both of your hatred of Endeavor to make him fully go to our side. Having Hawk go for the villains because of Endeavor will destroy the society from within."

The fog had a good idea, I can see why he is the right hand man.

**Hawk's POV**

I woke up in a strange room and then I noticed the burn marks and cigarette burns on the wall. This must be Dabi's room. I sat up and noticed the bandage on my chest.

"Oh, you're awake."

I looked up and saw Dabi shirtless with a bag of rotisserie chicken. I wasn't sure if I was drooling from the chicken or Dabi's abs. Despite the burnt skin across his shoulders and down his arms, his chest looks pretty nice.

"Please give me the heaven in a bag."

I crawled towards him and tried to grab the chicken. He was laughing as he kept on moving it away from me. Then I used two feathers to bring the chicken to me.

"That is just cheating."

He reached into the bag and ripped out one of the legs. We sat together eating the chicken.

"Thank you," Dabi just hummed a response, "You didnt make any cannibalism jokes when giving me chicken. The heroes do it all the time."

Dabi almost started choking from laughing.

"You just thanked a villain for being a better person than a hero."

"There is even videos online of me yelling at a few heroes about it."

He pulls out an old laptop and I looked up the video, 'Hawks is an Angry Bird over Chicken'.

It was an old video when I was first promoted to Top 3. All Might made the comment and I screeched at him. The screeching didn't help with my 'I'm not a bird' arguement. All Might was laughing at my reaction. It was an interesting first impression for most people.

Dabi was laughing and it was a beautiful sound.

"Take a picture, it will last longer." He told me as I couldn't stop staring.

"You have a beautiful laugh."

I could see smoke coming out of his cheeks.