1k Bonus

First day for the kids to go to UA. Sakura and Rin managed to get into the hero course. Their homeroom teacher, their father, who is not know for picking favorites.

**Sakura's POV**

"Your father is not known for being a nice teacher but he is nicer than your grandfather." Dad said as we got ready.

Then Papa walked out and ruffled everyone's hair. It was nice that he was showing off his red hair, Dad used to tell stories how papa hated his natural hair color. His skin was still scarred but it finally faded to his skin color.

"Ready for me to torment you all day long?" He told us with a playful smile.

"We are going to be heroes that you can be proud of!" Rin shouted.

We finally got to UA and it was interesting, some students were giving us some strange looks.

"So, which parent are you going to take after, the villain or the former Number One?" I ignored the kid as I sat down in my seat.

I knew the kid, Yusuke Bakugo, son of the number three hero, Ground Zero, and number five, Red Riot. He has a habit of trying to act like a dick.

"Welcome to hell, if you survive this year, then you might be hero material." Papa said as he addressed the class. "Get dressed in your PE clothes and follow me."

"But sir, we have orientation!" A kid with glasses shouted.

"If there was someone dying on the field and you had a press event to go to at the same time. Which one would you go to?"

"Saving the person." I said to everyone. "We are trying to be heroes not for the glory but so people can sleep at night without fear of death or pain."

We left for the training field and the first test was a race. Rin went up against the glasses kid. They got ready and I was surprised at the jets that started to grow from his legs.

"See you at the end." Rin said right as the whistle went off.

His wings shot out and the blue flames shot him forward. It was close but he was slightly faster than the glasses. Papa had to pat out a few fires that landed on him.

"Pull your flames closer next time. Speed is great but you can add to the surrounding damage if you make them too big." He was writing on his clipboard. "Next!"

Then my turn came up, I was against a girl with green and red hair.

"Ready cousin?" She said as she got ready.

"Always."

I shot some feathers down and caused them to explode as soon as the whistle went off. It gave me an extra boost to fly forward. I saw the flame whip forward as she pulled herself forward with it and we were tied. It was interesting how she can control flames and can use them as magnets to go towards something.

"Quit being so flashy like your father!" Papa shouted before smacking himself with the clipboard. "After all these years of teaching, my own kids might push me into retirement."

I could hear kids whispering about my quirk. Most people thought I was going to have a cute girly quirk because of my pink colors. Nope, I'm a terrifying flower with my quirk.

We continued the testing and Papa looked like he was going to kill everyone or himself after it was done.

"Is there anymore tests for today?" The glasses kid asked and I saw the large smile on Papa's face.

"Reaction time!" He said right before a wave of blue flames shot out towards us.

I grabbed two classmates and shot up at the same time as Rin. Everyone else just tried to save themselves from the flames. As soon as it started, it was over.

"Put me down!" Yusuke shouted.

"Okay!" I dropped him.

I saw his skin turn into hard scales as he hit the ground.

"If any of you were around when I was still a villain, You would all be dead." He started walking away. "Class is over, I need a drink."

When we got home, Dad was resting on the couch.

"How was school?" He asked as he sat up.

"Papa tried to kill us to teach everyone an lesson." I told Dad and Papa gave him a kiss.

"I did not, just scared them with fire."

"Dabi!!"

"Sorry, Red Bird."

************

Don't forget!!

Book two is out right now!!!

Sins of the father continues their story!!